Job descriptionCompany Description
AgriAku is a leading technology-based local agribusiness company in Indonesia. Launched late last year, AgriAku's mission is empower mitra through sustainable, inclusive and profitable technology business models.
We are here to provide services for the needs of saprotan (sarana produksi pertanian) or agricultural production facilities that can be ordered through the application, anytime and anywhere with ease.
- Design & implement new app modules based on the product requirements using Flutter framework
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Participate in software architecture, design discussions and code reviews
- Consults with and advises leadership on modern application development principles, suggesting improvements along the way.
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- 3+ years in mobile software development (Android is a plus)
- Over two year's developing Flutter applications for mobile
- Understanding of the Agile development life-cycle
- Keeps up to date with mobile application development trends
- Experience with Git, SVN, or other version control tools
- Experience with automated testing and building
- A team player is a must.
- Hybrid working options during the COVID-19 pandemic (i.e. working from home and within the main Jakarta office).