- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from recognized institute.
- Minimum Five (5) years of working experience in the oil and gas industry in the field of condition monitoring of equipments.
- Understanding of vibration analysis with proven experience of heavy rotating equipment.
- Shall have hands on experience with vibration analysers and data collectors that includes CSI 2130 and ADRE 408.
- Shall be familiar with software that includes CSI RBM ware, Bently Nevada ADRE SXP and SYSTEM 1
- Must be fluent in reading, writing and speaking English.
- Shall be capable of group communication.
- Shall be familiar with safety standard that follows in oil and gas industries.