- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent, preferably from a reputable university (with min GPA 2.5)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Thorough and detailed way of working
- Persistent and able to work well under pressure
- Good communication skills and proactive attitude
- Profound knowledge and experience in at least one modern object oriented programming language (C#,Java,Phyton)
- Good knowledge on database technology (SQL,NoSQL)
- Good understanding of multiple forms of software testing throughout the entire SDLC: regression, functional, unit, black-box, white box, UAT, usability, stress testing, performance testing,etc.
- Prove of professional testing knowledge through a certificate like ‘ISTQB Certified Tester – Foundation Level’
- Knowledge on test automation tools (Selenium, Appium, Cucumber)
- Experience in a high paced agile development environment
- Familiarity with Git, Gradle, Maven, application servers, Linux administration (Ubuntu/CentOS).