1. Teach I Can Read Literacy courses:
- Working with children between the ages of 2.5 to 12 years old.
- Teaching pre-reading skills to children using the I Can Read System.
- Teaching reading and comprehension skills using the I Can Read® System.
- Teaching writing skills, including grammar, editing and publishing.
- Teaching oral presentation and communication skills.
- Helping children develop social skills and positive classroom behaviour.
2. Conduct Assessments
- Teachers will conduct initial assessments for all incoming students.
- Teachers will regularly assess students during classes to monitor individual progress.
- Teachers will maintain regular open communication with parents, through informal meetings, formal meetings, progress and term reports.
- Teachers will keep attendance logs for all classes taught and update Centre Management when a student is ready for promotion.
- Teachers will complete the parent’s communication book each week.
- Teachers will attend regular Learning Centre Team meetings.
4. Contribute to Student Growth and Retention
- Increasing sign-ups – achieved through maximizing the assessment process.
- Minimizing withdrawals – achieved through maximizing the teaching process.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Location Work :
Jalan Boulevard Rukan Artha Gading Niaga Blok C Nomor 9, RT.18/RW.5, Klp. Gading Bar., Kec. Klp. Gading, DKI Jakarta, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 14240
- Degree/diploma level qualifications, preferably in Teaching/Education/Early Childhood/Studies/English/ English Literature or Linguistics.
- Must have a strong command of the English Language.
- At least two years of related teaching experience, or similar.
- An enthusiasm for teaching young children.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to work well with co-teachers, and Centre Management.
- The ability to operate with a high level of integrity and professionalism.
- Pengalaman minimal 2 tahun
- S1 English Education