Job descriptionLocation Jakarta Work Type Permanent Application Posted March 29, 2022
About the Role
As our SRE/DevOps Engineer for GoFin, you’ll play an important role in setting up the newly established Insurance and Investment Platform within Gojek’s Financial Services team. Together with several Engineering streams and our third-party partners’ engineers, you’ll deploy and administer cloud-based infrastructure, perform troubleshooting and root cause analysis, and contribute your expertise to the platform’s technical direction and strategic decisions for its infrastructure & architecture. Your efforts will drive seamless partner-product integration and automation for the Gojek ecosystem, and most importantly, bring wider financial inclusion to more Indonesians and the greater Southeast Asian community in the long run.
What You Will Do
- Administer cloud-based Infrastructure deployment, including tasks such as the provisioning/de-provisioning of resources, maintaining security posture, user administration, monitoring computing resource utilization, network setup, backup/restore, and incident management
- Conduct troubleshooting root cause analysis, and implement corrective/preventive measures during and after each incident
- Implement Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) on the cloud platform being worked on
- Support audit and infrastructure/network security scans, disaster recovery, and security related drills
- Contribute to the technical direction and strategic decisions in terms of platform, infrastructure, and architecture
- Promote best practices across the team, and mentor junior team members
What You Will Need
- Experience working with a Cloud Provider (GCP and AWS preferred)
- Strong command and experience in UNIX universe platform
- Experience with Infra automation Stack and Script (i.e. Terraform, Chef, Puppet, Ansible stuff)
- Experience with CI/CD, and Cron Pipeline (i.e. Jenkins, GitlabCI, Rundeck)
- Experience with Database and datastream ( i.e SQL, noSQL, MQ, Kafka)
- Experience with Containerization and Orchestration (i..e Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience Monitoring and Alerting Management
- Experience with Config, Key/Value Managemet ( i.e Vault, Consul, etc)
The Insurance and Investment Platform is a new team being formed within Gojek’s Financial Services stream. Our collective goal is to shape the convenience of accessing insurance and investment products on our journey to provide financial inclusion for all Indonesians that resonates trust and reliability.
We are constantly figuring out new ways to prioritize easy access to financial products, like insurance and investments, with scalable integration for a wider range of partners in new verticals. The team will work alongside internal product teams within the Transport, Food, and Logistics domains (just to name a few), and with our third-party InsurTech, FinTech, and other partners in the financial sector. This is an exciting time to join our squad as we’re prepared to expand rapidly in 2021 by tapping into newly-emerged offerings within the Gojek group ecosystem and beyond.
Gojek is a Super App. It is one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and a dozen other products. We are Indonesia’s first decacorn. We are also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune's list of 'Companies That Changed The World.'
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business, and MSMEs.
As of 2018, Gojek processed more than $9 billion in annualized gross transaction value across all markets where it operates - in Singapore, Vietnam, and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia (outside of China) and is the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Gojek contributed IDR 249 T to the Indonesian economy (equivalent to 2% of Indonesia's GDP in 2020). As of Q1 2021, the Gojek App witnessed over 190mn downloads by customers. The platform has over 2mn Driver Partners & ~900000 Merchant Partners across SEA.
About GoTo Financial
GoTo Financial brings secure, reliable, and user-friendly financial solutions to over 55 million monthly active users, more than 14 million merchants, and over 2.5 million driver-partners eager to benefit from the digital economy in the GoTo ecosystem.
GoTo Financial’s consumer services include GoPay, GoPayLater, and other financial services. We also serve businesses of all sizes through leading payment gateway Midtrans, Indonesia’s largest cloud POS network Moka and GoKasir. We also have the all-in-one merchant solution GoBiz, GoBiz Plus, GoStore, and Selly - available in Indonesia and Southeast Asia.Gojek and GoTo Financial are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and are equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.