Job descriptionLocation: Indonesia,Indonesia Department: eCommerce Platform Location: Indonesia,Indonesia Job Description As Head Strategic Partnerships Financial Institutions, you will be reporting to the Regional Head, BD, Payments, Lazada and working closely with the country team for strategic embedded finance solutions in payment and lending. You will manage and drive country requirements in regional deals with Payment Gateways, Card Propositions, Financial Institutions and major Fintech Companies. A sharp business acumen is absolutely necessary for this role, balanced with an eye for detail in data and product delivery. You succeed through shaping the best commercial outcomes with our partners and internally, so as to deliver awesome value to our Lazada users.
This role will be covering Indonesia and an additional South East Asian country.
- Act as commercial leader to drive FI and NBFI projects together with country leadership. This includes Payment Channels, Card Propositions and Lending.
- To synergize local business and regulatory requirements with regional operations, product and technology domains.
- To act as the country FI/ NBFI evangelist at regional forums and steercos.
- Conduct market landscape and build target book of strategic business opportunities across embedded finance solutions with a focus on payments and lending.
- Engage shortlisted strategic partners and conduct due diligence necessary for business case execution.
- Work in a team-oriented, project driven environment and partner with regional product teams and country commercial teams to deliver targeted outcomes.
- Have a bachelor’s degree or above and with minimum 7 years of working experience.
- Prior experience in Financial Services consulting, or financial sector experience with demonstrated experience in negotiations within a complex, matrix environment, is a pre-requisite.
- Product knowledge of Financial Products including Payments, Card Propositions and Buy-now-pay-later is preferred, but more importantly the willingness to learn and master new products in this dynamic environment.
- Digital or technology background with product delivery experience would be a bonus.
- Commercial acumen and the ability to work in a role within a complex matrix organization and collaborate effectively with multiple partners with different backgrounds.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision, and thrives on building new ways of working.
- Have strong self-motivation and ability to work under pressure with multiple concurrent objectives.