Associate - Cyber SecurityDate: 31-May-2022 Service Line / Portfolios: Location: Jakarta, ID What impact will you make?
At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Whatever your aspirations, Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Work you’ll do
- Perform cyber security assessments based on international frameworks e.g. NIST, ISO 27001, and PCI-DSS
- Support development of information security / cyber security policies and procedures
- Support development of cyber strategy, including preparing the roadmap for implementation
- Support cyber maturity and cyber risk assessment to understand client cyber security posture
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Associates / Analysts / Consultants across our Firm are expected to:
- Understand the expectations set and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping own performance on track.
- Understand how our daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Demonstrate strong commitment to personal learning and development.
- Actively focus on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills, with stakeholders, clients and team.
- Work effectively in diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where everyone is supported, respected and recognized for their contribution.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Networking, Cybersecurity or equivalent
- Knowledge in various security technology solutions
- Familiarity with Microsoft and UNIX (either Solaris, AIX or Linux) platform
- Have knowledge on international standards (e.g. NIST, CIS 20, ISO27001, PCI - DSS, and data privacy)
- Have knowledge on cybersecurity domain concepts (e.g. Identity and Access Management, Asset Security, Network Security, Security Operations, and Software Development Security).
- Demonstrate clear, articulate, and confident written and verbal communication in English
- Certification in CEH, CISA, CCNA, CCNP, ISO 27001 lead auditor or implementor is highly advantegous
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Candidates will only be contacted by authorized Deloitte Recruiters via firm’s business contact number or business email address.
Requisition ID: 61706
In Indonesia, the services are provided by Imelda & Rekan and other related entities in Indonesia ("Deloitte in Indonesia"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Indonesia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.