To execute warehouse operations primarily receive and dispatch finished goods and materials.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Plan daily operations by checking pending order in the system
- Make arrangements for the planned loading
- Clear pending transactions at the end of the day.
- Co-ordination with customer care, planning and intercompany teams to update the required status
- Ensure timely availability of RM and PM stocks to production against MO.
- Assigned duties to warehouse operational teams
- Ensure the availability SKU wise of safety stocks.
- Collate data to prepare MIS of warehouse operation
- To ensure safe & healthy work environment.
- Understand, reflect & practice IFFCO’s vision & values.
- Non-moving and slow moving inventory
- FG Stock Freshness
- Accuracy in cycle count
Work experience requirement
3-5 years of experience in handling warehouse operations in FMCG manufacturing companies.
Must have a degree and preferably MBA in supply chain