We would like to invite you, to join us as Hyatt Regency Bali colleagues, In our journey to provide our guests with immersive Sanur village experiences. Our values – Respect, Integrity, Humility, Empathy, Creativity, and Fun – are our guiding principles and shaped our culture over the years.
You will be responsible for creation of menus and standard recipes maintain and control production of the highest quality products, supervising the Colleagues in efficient manner, strive to keep the working hours to the most efficient. Without compromising quality, maintain hygiene and safety standards as per company guidelines. Create a departmental culture of motivation, team spirit and creativity.
- Knowledgeable of food service management, values, nutrition, menu planning, and food health hazards and all necessary precautionary measures.
- Highly interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contact.
- A team player, invested in the bigger picture and passionate in being part of a highly performing team.
- Self-motivated, professional, with a strong leadership skills.
- 2 years experience working as a CDC.
- Experience with Culinary administrative duties, scheduling, training, inventory, etc.