Job descriptionSwipeRx is the number one app for pharmacies across southeast Asia. Today, SwipeRx connects over 200,000 pharmacy professionals from 40,000 pharmacies which reach more than 150 million patients every month. 1 in every 3 licensed pharmacists across Southeast Asia use SwipeRx to access online education and training, access industry information, and even procure their inventory through our B2B e-commerce platform.
mClinica, the company behind SwipeRx, is a fast-growing, venture backed, impact-driven technology organization whose mission is to empower pharmacies to be the center of care in their communities and improve public health. We are a team of more than 400 smart and driven people operating across Southeast Asia. We work with the worlds’ leading pharmaceutical companies as well as NGOs and governments to improve the quality, affordability and accessibility of medicines at the pharmacy.
To support our mission, mClinica is hiring for a Customer Success Senior Manager. We are looking for a highly ambitious, dynamic individual who has the drive to excel. At mClinica, people who take initiative and ownership are rewarded significantly.
The role : Customer Success Senior Manager is well positioned to create an impact and bring value across multiple teams within the organization.. You’ll be responsible for the operations and performance of 3 critical teams - Customer Success, Collections team which includes both Field and Desk Collection team as well as the Tele Sales team that is focused on remote acquisition and account management. Additionally, your success in this position also depends on identifying gaps and opportunities for improvement and developing a performance culture across your teams to provide excellent customer success service, payment experience and growth of accounts. In addition to this you will liaise with other key functions and their stakeholders (Sales, Marketing and Product) to implement key initiatives and operational processes
- Set up end to end strategy, metrics and daily operations for the Tele Sales team whose main goal is to provide the best onboarding experience and grow these accounts exponentially
- Undertake analysis and develop recommendations to drive improvement for all 3 teams and adapt as per the strategic plan of the company
- Build, coach, and consistently train the teams so that they are updated on product knowledge and operational processes. This includes reviewing scripts, CRM workflows, troubleshooting problems etc.
- Guide the development of necessary training materials and ensure that they are regularly updated and disseminated across the team
- Take initiatives to educate and train other key functions like - Sales and Marketing on product and process updates whenever necessary
- Liaise with other key functions and their stakeholders to implement key initiatives and operational processes
- Accountable for pharmacy satisfaction and their retention
- Create documentation of tutorials for our users and implement the most efficient method of ensuring our users will get the best user experience from our platform.
- More than 3 years of experience in handling high performing team in Customer Success and / or Operations
- Strategic thinker with deep analytical skills, ability to develop frameworks, gather data and leverage on tools to help structure the team operations, facilitate alignment across multiple stakeholders and reach insightful, actionable answers to challenging and ambiguous problems
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, working in realms without structure because you like putting structures yourself!
- Think of out of the box, ideate and run initiatives that would improve Customer Success & Collections operations, amplify customer satisfaction and ultimately resulting in achievement of OKRs
- Excellent communicator with strong presentation skills
- Sales/pre-sales experience and healthcare background is a plus