Job descriptionAbout Lamudi Our mission is to provide any Indonesian the most trustworthy and reliable way to buy a property. We do this by using technology to empower 10,000+ real estate agents and 100's property developers by connecting them to millions of prospective buyers previously beyond their reach. Lamudi.co.id is a property technology company that aims to enable and support all parties along the property seeking, buying, and selling process from our range of products and services.
About the Challenge Do you consider yourself as a data-driven decision maker? Do you enjoy extracting insights from stacks of data? Would others describe you as being scrappy, meticulous, resilient? If yes, roll up your sleeves because we have an interesting position for you! As a Feasibility and Research Analyst at Lamudi, you will be an internal thought leader on real estate development projects. You will conduct extensive research of the market, competitors and keep yourself up to date on developments. In addition you will be a keeper of all internal project related knowledge and ensure the accessibility of this knowledge in a centralized database. Your feasibility studies will be used by internal stakeholders to make the best decisions possible when it comes to potential real estate partnerships as well as impact decisions made by the major real estate developers of Indonesia.
About Lamudi Our mission is to provide all Indonesians with the most trustworthy and reliable way to buy a property. We do this by using technology to empower 10,000+ real estate agents and 100's property developers by connecting them to millions of prospective buyers previously beyond their reach.
What a day at work for you will look like:
- You will create both high-level & detailed feasibility studies and financial models for new real estate development projects
- You will help develop and maintain modeling tools, templates, and functionalities, and constantly improve those to meet the needs of internal stakeholders and to be the best feasibility tools in the market
- You will be a thought leader on real estate development projects within the company
- You will perform an initial product-fit analysis to decide which Lamudi product can bring most value to the client, and assign the project internally accordingly to the correct department
- You will manage a project knowledge database, acquired from public knowledge, research, sales data, and other sources to create a comprehensive insight into the market
- You will execute extensive research including but not limited to:
- Land, prices & availability
- Infrastructure and future government projects
- Design & construction costs
- Financing insights & assumptions
- Geographical market and trend analysis
- You will coordinate with internal departments and external stakeholders for inputs into research, financial models and feasibility studies
- You will assist various internal stakeholders with end to end analysis, projections, and presentations for new opportunities
Is this you?
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Engineering, Economics or another relevant major from a top-rated Local or Foreign University
- 3 - 5 years working experience in a leading Real Estate Consultancy, Real Estate Research and Advisory company, Management Consultancy or Real Estate Developer, with projects on market and financial analysis, financial modeling, forecasting and/or portfolio management
- Experienced in Market Studies, Feasibility studies and Investment analysis
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Good command of Excel/Google sheets, including formulas and pivot tables
- A strong understanding of the Real Estate development cycle and regional market is a big plus
- Experience with CRM software and particularly Salesforce is a plus
- Hands-on attitude, entrepreneurial spirit & enthusiasm
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and oral is a requirement. Fluency in Bahasa Indonesian.
If you want to become a part of our highly motivated, international team, please send us your application! We are looking forward to hearing from you!