Job descriptionLocation Jakarta Work Type Permanent Application Posted January 20, 2022 As Gojek Financial Services Platform continues its business expansion across several segments, the accounting and finance operational complexities are evolving as well. As our Finance Manager, you’ll play a pivotal role in Gojek Financial Services Platform's Finance team - a team that strives to provide support for Gojek's growth within the financial services industry. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Finance & Accounting, you'll take the wheel in managing the team's administrative duties, finance report packages for each product and revenue, and get your hands dirty in resolving various finance and reconciliation issues. Your efforts will help further position Gojek Financial Services Platform as the most preferred financial services platform in the region and beyond.
What You Will Do
- Focused on reconciliation and financial reporting of the topline accounts that includes Company’s core business/main revenue generation, invoice processing & AR maintenance.
- Ensure completeness of accruals and provision on monthly closing
- Prepare consolidation reporting package and distribute to each Group Company
- Produce stand-alone financial statements or other financial reports as per Statutory (OJK) and Regulatory requirements
- Maintaining report based on SAP, Loan Platform, Workday, Coupa, Concur and Anaplan systems
- Liaising with Group Shared Services function on Account Payable processing, Procurement of goods/services, vendor payment, and tax reporting & assessments including processing of invoice receipts, payment planning scheduling, and payout execution to beneficiaries for internal and external parties
- Other administrative duties report as required by management for compliance or regulatory purposes
What You Will Need
- A Bachelor's degree in Finance/ Accounting (or equivalent educational background)
- At least 5 years of relevant cumulative working experience Prior experience in a KAP firm is preferable; CPA or CA is an advantage
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
- Prior exposure to ERP software such as SAP or Oracle is an advantage
- Ability to direct, inspire, and supervise team members effectively, Ability to prioritize, operate with minimum supervision, and multi-task in order to meet deadlines.
Our Finance Team is a part of the larger Finance, Accounting, and Tax (FAT) team, which consists of 1 Senior Manager, and 4 team members based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Working alongside the Accounting, Financial Planning & Control, and Finance MIS teams, we manage GoFin’s finance processes, including establishing an effective and efficient workflow within the finance team and liaising with the internal and external parties. As a team, we constantly keep tabs with the ever-dynamic evolution of accounting theory and its daily implementation to deliver qualified financial service products with less friction to our users. Every product is unique and requires specific accounting assessment at every stage. As geeky as it sounds, we are passionate about identifying and resolving accounting reporting-related issues.
Currently, we've been hard at work on a financial reporting & reconciliation process, which will help GoFin establish more reliable data and a more effective financial reporting process. We are a close-knit group of fintech enthusiasts, sports junkies, food-blogger wannabes, cuan-minded investors, promo hunters, amateur dancers, jokesters and travel addicts. Our (sometimes) long work hours are much more bearable because we genuinely enjoy each other's company. We'll save a spot for you at the table!
Gojek is a Super App. It is one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and a dozen other products. We are Indonesia’s first decacorn. We are also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune's list of 'Companies That Changed The World.'
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business, and MSMEs.
As of 2018, Gojek processed more than $9 billion in annualized gross transaction value across all markets where it operates - in Singapore, Vietnam, and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia (outside of China) and is the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Gojek contributed IDR 249 T to the Indonesian economy (equivalent to 2% of Indonesia's GDP in 2020). As of Q1 2021, the Gojek App witnessed over 190mn downloads by customers. The platform has over 2mn Driver Partners & ~900000 Merchant Partners across SEA.
About GoTo Financial
GoTo Financial brings secure, reliable, and user-friendly financial solutions to over 55 million monthly active users, more than 14 million merchants, and over 2.5 million driver-partners eager to benefit from the digital economy in the GoTo ecosystem.
GoTo Financial’s consumer services include GoPay, GoPayLater, and other financial services. We also serve businesses of all sizes through leading payment gateway Midtrans, Indonesia’s largest cloud POS network Moka and GoKasir. We also have the all-in-one merchant solution GoBiz, GoBiz Plus, GoStore, and Selly - available in Indonesia and Southeast Asia.Gojek and GoTo Financial are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and are equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.