- You will partner with the Business Development and Academy Manager, Sales and Operational team to deliver business assurance audit services and training on various topics of standards (management system and other relevant standards).
- Key Responsibilities:
- To deliver TUV SUD Audit Services and/or training courses (public and in-house) in a manner that ensures that value is added to customers and their business/organization.
- Inform and update customers of TUV SUD services to ensure their needs are met during service delivery
- Deliver excellent audit services and/or training courses in day-to-day interactions with customers and other key stakeholders to continually enhance the reputation and perception of TUV SUD.
- Provide feedback to support course development in line with the new course and existing product development process.
- Proactively engage with peers and key stakeholders to ensure continual improvement, in line with TUV SUD Global Policy and Procedures.
- Key Requirements:
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree in engineering or applied science with at least 3 years of experience in Assessment /Training / Consultant Company
- Knowledge and experience in the development, implementation, and maintenance of various management systems (e.g.: QEHS, Energy, Anti-Bribery, Information Security)
- Have additional experience in manufacturing is preferred.
- Clear and articulate presentation ability with good proficiency in both written and spoken English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Resourceful, fast learner with strong interpersonal skills