- As a consumer insight associate, you’ll play with a huge amount of data from many different sources. You analyze data on e-commerce market landscape and consumer behavior obtained from external trackers and market research.
- Your analysis is an important part of the decision making process in Tokopedia, mainly for Marketing. Therefore, you will work closely with the Marketing leaders to identify potential data to support their decisions and provide comprehensive understanding of the data. Sometimes, you also work with Product leaders for this purpose.
- You develop reports that compile data and insights from various sources. In this part of the job, your understanding of the e-commerce industry players and their consumer behavior matters, as you will evaluate and build hypotheses from the data trends.
- You will lead Tokopedia for market research projects with agencies. You’ll provide high-impact quality control of the research input, process, and output. You coordinate with internal teams (Marketing, Branding, and Procurement) and research agencies on the project development and execution. To put it simply, you’ll become the go-to person for research with external firms, regardless of the objectives.
- You collaborate closely with the Tokopedia Data team to further analyze your insights with internal data on product performance and user behavior.
- At least two years of experience in quantitative research or consumer/market insights.
- Strong quantitative data analysis skills. These include the ability to analyze data, develop conclusive insights, provide actionable recommendations, and present the data in various visualization formats.
- Understanding of e-commerce industry and shopping behavior.
- Understanding of marketing campaigns and how they are evaluated through research.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English (both written and oral).
- Ability to work in teams and independently. You will receive full mentorship and coaching from your lead and other team members to ensure your project delivers high-quality outputs.