Job descriptionLocation Jakarta Work Type Direct Contract Application Posted April 26, 2022
About the Role
If you’re looking to be a part of a dynamic, highly-analytical team and an opportunity to dive deep into projects surrounding campaigns that lead to user engagement and conversion, look no further. As a Marketing Copywriter, you’ll be an instrumental cog in the GoPayLater Go-To-Market team. Based in Jakarta, Indonesia, you’ll execute our creative copywriting that directly influences user engagement, brand building, and conversion rates. You’ll get a front-row seat (and get your hands dirty) in executing marketing creatives, marrying insights from user behaviors and trends with creative, relatable content. You’ll prioritize marketing creatives based on team objectives, and follow the team’s KPI that has been set.
What You Will Do
- Contribute to brainstorming sessions, execute and optimize marketing creatives
- Working hand in hand with Brand, Product Marketing, Creative Manager, and Graphic Designers
- Articulate the creative team’s concept into a copy and content form
- Simplify very complex messages with simple copywriting
- Always aim for readability and clear delivery of the idea and message
- Manage own tasks responsibly, make recommendations for their own and junior writers, seek feedback from relevant stakeholders
- Ensure the quality of output by self and improve the quality over time
- Manage projects and expected to deliver accordingly based on the timeline
What You Will Need
- Analytical minded, effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, results-driven, and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- At least 1-2 years of work experience in creative fields especially copywriting and content writing
- Excellent knowledge of grammar both in English and Indonesian
- Good knowledge of writing fundamentals such as structured thinking, critical, and creative thinking in order to develop their writing output
- Insatiable curiosity to know your users, and how to make their lives better
- An eye to find out the root cause of an issue, and validate your copy and or solution, either through quantitative or qualitative research
- Open to new challenges and upcoming trends and are excited to explore them.
About the Team
Our team’s collective goal is to shape the convenience of accessing consumer lending products on our journey to provide financial inclusion for all Indonesians that resonates with trust and reliability. This role will be part of the Consumer Lending Platform team within the GoTo Financial Services Platform. We are constantly figuring out new ways to prioritize easy access to financial products like Buy Now Pay Later with scalable integration for a wider range of partners in new verticals. The team will work not only with Gojek internal product teams like Transport, Food, GoPay, and others, but also with our third-party payment facilitators, and other partners.
This is an exciting time to join our relatively new team as we’re prepared to expand rapidly in 2022 by tapping into newly-emerged offerings within the GoTo group ecosystem and beyond.
About GoTo Financial
GoTo Financial brings secure, reliable, and user-friendly financial solutions to over 55 million monthly active users, more than 14 million merchants, and over 2.5 million driver-partners eager to benefit from the digital economy in the GoTo ecosystem.
GoTo Financial’s consumer services include GoPay, GoPayLater, and other financial services. We also serve businesses of all sizes through leading payment gateway Midtrans, Indonesia’s largest cloud POS network Moka and GoKasir. We also have the all-in-one merchant solution GoBiz, GoBiz Plus, GoStore, and Selly - available in Indonesia and Southeast Asia.GoTo Financial is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and are equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.