Executive, Customer Happiness
We are a travel-tech company, the world’s best low-cost airlines for 11 years in a row, and an umbrella of tech startups encompassing E-wallets, E-commerce, Logistics and so much more. With over 500 million customers flown and over 160 destinations to date, we’re looking for the best and brightest to join us in enabling flying possible for everyone. We’re fast, we cut bureaucracy and we have a ton of fun while doing it. Join our 24,000 Allstars across 25 countries today! Customer Happiness Executive.
This role is to support resolution by providing quality, timely and effective customer support via various digital channels such as social media, chat and email. Here’s what an ordinary day looks like :
- Provide quality and timely customer service via the organization’s digital channels by responding directly to customer questions, feedback, and complaints in live chat,social and web.
- Creatively and accurately articulate responses via excellent written communication skills regarding AirAsia products and services.
- Follow required procedures and processes to resolve customer inquiries or complaints; Assist customers with learning how to use and where to find AirAsia products and services.
- Assist Customer Experience team to identify and report system trends and abnormalities. Use a computer to accurately record customer interactions or support transactions; Generate sales or do upselling while providing exceptional service to meet personal and team sales target.
- Remain current in the airline by acquiring products and services information, latest details and industry related news which impacts support.
- Participate in training and development activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
This job is ideal for you if you also:
- Diploma/Bachelor's Degree holder.
- Having previous customer service experience would be an added advantage.
- Able to work on 24/7 shift rotation including weekends & public holidays.
- Able to work on midnight shift.
- Must have excellent verbal and written English and additional language of either Chinese/ Tagalog/ Thai/ Vietnamese/ Indonesian/ Korean/ Japanese communication skills, any other additional languages is greatly welcomed.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented and able to multitask. Ability to work with very minimal guidance or supervision and strong time management skills.
- Must be an assertive team player with high energy to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Medically fit - Mentally and physically.
**AirAsia is an equal opportunity employer and due to the volume of applicants only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
We are all different - one talent to another - that is how we rely on our differences. At AirAsia, you will be treated fairly and given all chances to be your best. We are committed to creating a diverse work environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Search Firm Representatives - AirAsia does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place.