- Become a part of leading multinational company
- Huge opportunity to explore multiple functions
About Our Client
Our client is a well-known multinational company focusing on several lines of productions and subsidiaries. They have developed over many years leading to a highly successful business in their markets. They are top tier in their industry, leading from the front and continuously adapting to changing economic conditions.
- Responsible to control and monitor business process total expenditure including verifying and checking of invoices and claims from suppliers, vendors and subcontractors to ensure that all project expenditures are captured and properly recorded.
- Provide analysis for cost minimzation process and business process improvement.
- Provide planning and cost controlling support for all projects which includes variation reporting, monitoring of milestone progress to the preparation of customer billing processes, etc
- Perform and manage project activity scheduling and monitoring
- Coordinate and work with the head office team to resolve issues
- Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as required
- Ensure effective project implementation and utilize productive reports
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, and any related majors. Any related trainings and certifications will be a plus
- Background in public accounting firm is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in manufacturing industry and total of 10 years of experience.
- Technically strong in project cost analysis, planning, scheduling and reporting
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and meticulous
- Possess good project background and technical writing ability and skills
- Mature, proactive, resourceful and hands-on with good initiative
- Independent worker who is able to work well with minimal supervision
- Fast worker with ability to work well under stress
What's on Offer
- Be a part of a strong leading conglomerate company with wonderful culture, history and reputation.
- Opportunity to expand portfolio into a key strategic role within the organization.
- Opportunity to work with great professionals from another countries.