What's up? We're VaynerMedia! We are a contemporary global creative and media agency with an expertise in driving relevance for clients and delivering impactful business results. The independently-owned agency was founded in 2009 and has offices in New York, Los Angeles, London, Singapore, Australia, Thailand, Japan and Mexico City. VaynerMedia has been recognized for its work at Cannes Lions, the Clio Awards and The Webby Awards. It is part of the VaynerX family of companies.
Culture is our key and Empathy is how we build it. VaynerMediaAPAC is strong with a world-class combination of diverse backgrounds collaborating to put forward innovative, creative and strategic solutions to the one advantage that stands the test of time - PEOPLE. Day in and day out, we propel some of the biggest brands in the world to the intersection of attention and culture. In APAC, we are proudly +250, servicing a diverse client all around the region.
Well, now we're looking for someone who lives and breathes social media even more than us. Do you know all of the latest trends? Memes? And TikToks? Maybe you've dabbled in the world of influencers? Believe in the power of social media and community management to change hearts, minds, and drive sales? Love the hustle of fast-paced, hyper-growth agency life? Thrive in a role where you can bring ideas to life on billions of screens? Cool. Then let's talk.
This exciting opportunity of a contract role based in Jakarta, will allow you to collaborate with the local team as well learn from the experts globally. You will manage and drive our community management expertise and be our "community brain" for all things Indonesia..
Are you based in Jakarta? Geeking the social media community world in Indonesia digital space for three plus years now? Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia? Aspiring and with a can-do attitude? Do you wanna geek out on the world of social media first agency? If yes, we could be meant to be -so keep reading!
Here's where you come in.
- Build the bridge between brands and consumers.
- Be the brand voice for an exciting global brand - interacting with consumers via brand handles, conceptualizing cool ways to embed the brand in culture.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of creatives, media planners/buyers, and strategists to develop amazing social content for the Indonesian market
- Post as the brand's account on social networks, responsible for posts, replies and general content
- Find champion solutions on new ways to engage the digital community, as advocates of the brand
- Brainstorm ideas on how to recruit more community members for the brand, across social and digital platforms
- Collaborate with designers to own content calendars and campaign execution
- Research, ideation, deck-making, presenting to clients, trying products and writing. Lots of writing.
- Execute content strategies into fun, creative social posts.
- Keep up to date with pop culture, trends, creative communities and new technologies.
- Identify creative partners or collaborations in Indonesia, with global connectivity
Here's the Experience and the "Nice To Have"
- 3+ years of experience copywriting, developing, and creating for digital/social/editorial
- Innate sense of "what works" on social media; and experience using social platforms
- Experience involves executing digital campaigns with brilliant thinking and clever copy
- Excellent written and verbal communication. A grammar that's on fleek.
- Additional languages or experience in other Southeast Asian countries are a plus.
- Highly creative, forward-thinking and witty
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Both a creative and analytical person
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Impactful and feel passionate about the work that you do
- Driven and hungry for success, and always want to learn more
- Team player and enjoy collaboration
What you should know about VaynerMedia
Think "lab" and not "agency". We get excited about solving business problems, not creating advertising for the sake of making advertising. Our entrepreneurship DNA runs deep. We're willing to break rules, try new things, and test hypotheses if it means better understanding our craft. It's fun!
Our environment (and pace) feels much more like a start-up than most agencies you might be used to. Hopefully that, and the opportunity to collaborate with the talented and enthusiastic crew, work with big brands excites you, as it does us. We can't wait to meet you.
P.S Portfolio would be nice :)