Job descriptionDepartmentOperations LevelExperienced (Team Lead) LocationIndonesia - Jakarta
The Operation teams at Shopee covers the operational end-to-end process, from when the buyer searches for a product listed on the Shopee platform, to the moment the buyer receives the products. The team analyses and monitors operational KPIs across the region and conducts root cause analysis when operation performance fluctuates. The Operations team comprises Customer Service, Payment, Listings, Warehouse, Logistics, Seller Operations and Fraud. Browse our Operations team openings to see how you can make an impact with us.Job Description:
- Responsible for day-to-day supervision a group of agents including work and attendance monitoring.
- Help the team develop and measure Key Performance Indicators for success while planning team capacity and focusing on customer experience.
- Lead by example - fair, consistent and fosters accountability within the team. Give the team the tools they need to encourage performance and succeed.
- Effectively coach direct reports on their performance on a regular basis to ensure performance metrics are achieved.
- Forms the link between the team and management and is accountable for team plans, resource allocation and work processes and procedures.
- Work with Operations Supervisor to establish team goals and timelines and provide updates.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum 2 years experience on Know Your Customer / Onboarding Activation
- Have strong analytical skills, able to gather and present the data well
- Good attitude and strong work ethic
- Multitasking, fast learner, and communicative
- Able to keep up in fast paced and dynamic working environment
- Familiar with G-Suite or Microsoft Office (spreadsheet, excel, powerpoint)