Citrix builds the secure digital workspace technology that frees 400,000 customers to do their very best work from anywhere. By joining our award-winning workplace, you’ll be included in the globally diverse, collaborative team that values work-life balance. Come see why Fortune named us one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For®. Let’s innovate and grow together!
What we're looking for:
You have worked with all different types of systems and architecture but are particularly passionate about working with Adobe Experience Manager. You must have experience 4 years of with Adobe AEM 6.4+, and 8+ years of experience with AEM 6.x+. Additionally, you must have been working with Java 8+ for at least 8 years, and JavaEE for at least 10 years.
You are a software professional who is passionate about building scalable, highly performant and available web applications.
You are a firm believer in Agile practices like pair-programing, test driven development, automated deployment pipelines, code quality metrics, etc. You enjoy working in cross-functional teams (front-end, testers, designers, and stakeholders) to build amazing web experiences.
You love to research and propose new technologies and techniques.
We design and develop amazing online experiences that delight users while sharing the Citrix story. We are a force for change inside of Citrix, away from the old way of doing things and into the new. We are a service-oriented organization building a Center of Excellence to support our global organization. Our cross-functional teams consist of developers, testers, DevOps, UX / visual designers, project managers, business analysts and web strategists. We are passionate, innovative, collaborative, and entrepreneurial. We work in a fast-paced high energy environment with talented and motivated colleagues.
Roles and Responsibility
- Provide the most senior technical leadership on multiple, diverse and complex digital experience platforms and Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) sites within the organization
- Provide advanced-level technical design, development, testing, debugging and documentation skills
- Provide oversight, planning, and technical direction to development teams to ensure successful delivery of feature development
- Partner with Front End and Back End developers to ensure site security, reliability, and performance
- Establishment, application, and evolution of best practices for both front end and back end development
- Identify, plan, manage the patching and upgrade of systems
- Partner with multiple contributing teams while ensuring code readability, maintainability, while minimizing and resolving tech debt
- Automate the Identification, collection, and presentation of historical site metrics
- Communicate effectively both within the technical group and business teams on digital experience platforms and AEM assessments & recommendations, gaps and risks
- Foster innovation and demonstrate continuous improvement of Sites and applications managed
- Extensive Design and Development experience of building multi-regional sites on Adobe Experience Manager
- Strong expertise in Java programming language and Java based application development
- Sound knowledge of OOP and functional programming fundamentals
- Experience building large scale web applications integrating with various backend services
- In-depth knowledge of Apache/Dispatcher server setup and working with UNIX
- Experience with dependency management, build & release automation tools: Maven, Jenkins/Bamboo, Chef/Puppet
- Experience designing OSGi bundles optimized for ease of deployment, dependency management and portability
- Experience modeling, retrieving, and querying application data in the CRX and associated best practices associated
- Experience with distributed programming and system integration methods, including SOAP, REST, XML-RPC, WebHooks, AJAX, OData
- Expertise with modeling application data in both RDMBS and NOSQL paradigms
- Experience in Continuous Integration and/or Continuous Delivery is desired
- Experience with unit testing and automated testing tools
- Good in problem solving, organizational, decision-making, written, oral and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, agile and innovative environment
- Knowledge on latest AEM features and on new cloud technology – AEMaaCS
- Experience on Adobe Cloud Manager deployment tool and migration experience from on-premise to Cloud
- Experience in implementing multi-site manager and managing multiple distributed AEM
- Experience presenting in front of various technical and business audiences
- Experience building personalization features on Adobe Experience Manager using industry leading personalization tools
- Experience integrating headless eCommerce platforms with AEM
- Knowledge on digital marketing ecosystem involving eCommerce, product information management, digital asset management, marketing analytics and marketing intelligence
- Experience working on and managing other CMS and digital experience platforms such as SiteCore, Drupal, and Acquia Cloud is a plus
Functional Area:Software Development
What you’re looking for:
Everyone is welcome at Citrix. We prioritize diversity, equity, inclusion, and a culture of belonging, and celebrate bringing our courageous, authentic selves to work. We believe this way of working helps us innovate, and it’s just one of the reasons why our employees continuously recognize Citrix as a great place to work.
Citrix helps make work more sustainable to benefit the planet, our business, and our communities. For more than 30 years, we have empowered individuals and organizations to work remotely or work from anywhere, reducing commuting emissions and energy consumption in the process.
We are the #1 leader in Virtual Client Computing (VCC) and #2 in the Application Delivery Controller (ADC) space, and we have key partnerships with top cloud providers. We’ll give you the tools, learning opportunities, mentorship, and flexibility to achieve your goals. Come see why you belong at Citrix, with our culture supporting purposeful innovation and growth from within.
We offer a competitive total rewards package* that includes:
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave
- Health and wellness benefits
- Employee assistance program
- Retirement benefits
- Time off and absence programs
- Professional development and mentorship opportunities
- Paid volunteer time and charitable matching of employee donations
- Employee resource groups
- And more!
**Please note that benefits may vary based on location.
Citrix Systems, Inc. is firmly committed to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and to compliance with all federal, state and local laws that prohibit employment discrimination on the basis of age, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, genetic carrier status, disability, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, marital status, protected veteran status and other protected classifications.
Citrix uses applicant information consistent with the Citrix Recruitment Policy Notice at https://www.citrix.com/about/legal/privacy/citrix-recruitment-privacy-notice.html
Citrix welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the job application process, please contact us at (877) 924-8749 or email us at [email protected] for assistance.
At this time, we are requiring personnel entering a Citrix office, traveling for business or attending a Citrix event to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. If you choose to remain unvaccinated based on a specific medical need or a sincerely held religious belief and need to access our offices, Citrix will work with you to provide you with reasonable accommodation where possible. Learn more about our COVID-19 policies.
By applying, you are giving Citrix consent to be considered for future openings of other roles of similar qualifications.