- Minimum 3-4 years experiences in sales and managing accounts in E-commerce/OTA/Hospitality/Banking sector.
- Bachelor Degree in any majors. Marketing/Communication majors are preferred.
- Good negotiation, communication and relationship building skills.
- Good analytical skills and initiative.
- Adaptable to dynamic environment.
- Comfort with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements. Startup experience is a plus.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and handle uncertainty and ambiguity.
- Ability to pay attention to details and macro-level outcomes.
- Ability to work as a team as well as individual.
- Excellent command both in written and spoken English.
- Maintain a good relationship with the hotel / property owners and hotel / property staffs.
- Transform / convert non branded properties to RedDoorz Brand
- Conduct sales pitches and presentations Meet or exceed sales quota
- Manage key partners by building relationship with the properties.
- Liaise with all internal departments to manage the properties.
- Analyze the business and coordinate with property owners on long-term goals
- Develop new initiatives to maximize growth and meet customer needs.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the customer experience and improve operational efficiency.
- Willing to work on field to visit and follow up properties.