Job descriptionLocation Jakarta Work Type Permanent Application Posted March 24, 2022
About the Role
Roll up your sleeves and climb on board if you’re ready to be our next Head of Consumer Experience and PMO of GoFood. In this role, you will be an integral player in the GoFood Strategy & Commercial team based in Indonesia. Focusing heavily on customer-centric strategy and commercial thinking, you will employ structured problem solving and strong project management skills in efforts to help GoFood become the most preferred food delivery platform by customers, merchants, and drivers. In our humble opinion, the coolest part is your ability to influence the real estate in the GoFood app and design the merchant commission structure.
What You Will Do
- Be the business PIC for consumer's end-to-end in-app experience and conversion, working alongside Product Managers, Data Scientists, and Engineers to build state-of-the-art personalized recommendations
- Continuously and rigorously monitor performance of the customer funnel; raise issues and coordinate with product managers to solve relevant problems
- Manage the overall real estate within GoFood Homepage, balancing the unique trade-off between customer delight, customer conversion, and monetization
- Design the commission structure between GoFood and its merchant partners, matching the complex need of merchants with GoFood's cutting-edge technology and services
- Manage GoFood ad-hoc projects which can range from identifying revenue opportunities in a new country to improving our driver experience
What You Will Need
- Strong project management skills to manage complex projects, also can manage and prioritize multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Previous experience in managing product strategy and customer funnel would be preferred
- Proven track record of leadership and commercial thinking that provided tangible impact
- Fluent proficiency in processing and presenting data via Excel and Power Point (or similar tools)
- At least 4-5 years of experience with a few years of CX and PMO experience in Tech
About the Team
As nasi goreng is to the people of Indonesia, we are to Gojek: providing the nourishment to sustain our business from the inside out. Our main responsibility is to design business strategies to help GoFood continuously grow and maintain its market leadership in a sustainable way. How does one achieve this, you may ask? By becoming strategic, data-driven, yet pragmatic in everything that we do. For instance, to prioritize initiatives, we conduct market sizing efforts via methods that would give us a conclusion without ‘boiling the ocean’. What drives us is our shared sense of passion to always deliver the best whenever we can. We are working on several projects now, including one about developing a new mechanism to lower our delivery cost, so that we can reach a wider customer base profitably.
As a team, we’re concerned not only with the growth of the company but each other’s personal growth and well-being, too; we enjoy bonding over our shared love of Food and Movies. With WFH becoming more normalized, you best believe we’ve been sharing our favorite ways to prioritize a healthy work-life balance at home (Netflix marathons, anyone? ).
Gojek is a Super App. It is one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and a dozen other products. We are Indonesia’s first decacorn. We are also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune's list of 'Companies That Changed The World.'
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business, and MSMEs.
As of 2018, Gojek processed more than $9 billion in annualized gross transaction value across all markets where it operates - in Singapore, Vietnam, and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia (outside of China) and is the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Gojek contributed IDR 249 T to the Indonesian economy (equivalent to 2% of Indonesia's GDP in 2020). As of Q1 2021, the Gojek App witnessed over 190mn downloads by customers. The platform has over 2mn Driver Partners & ~900000 Merchant Partners across SEA.
About GoTo Financial
GoTo Financial brings secure, reliable, and user-friendly financial solutions to over 55 million monthly active users, more than 14 million merchants, and over 2.5 million driver-partners eager to benefit from the digital economy in the GoTo ecosystem.
GoTo Financial’s consumer services include GoPay, GoPayLater, and other financial services. We also serve businesses of all sizes through leading payment gateway Midtrans, Indonesia’s largest cloud POS network Moka and GoKasir. We also have the all-in-one merchant solution GoBiz, GoBiz Plus, GoStore, and Selly - available in Indonesia and Southeast Asia.Gojek and GoTo Financial are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and are equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.