Job descriptionOur vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.JR26103 Sr IT MES Engineer
Micron is looking for IT engineers that have the ability to apply the appropriate technology to tackle complex software challenges. You will have the opportunity to demonstrate the use of multiple languages, frameworks and disciplines. You will be encouraged to experiment with new technologies which will naturally focus on continual learning of the ongoing evolution of software engineering.
- Provide Manufacturing IT application operation support and perform applications software and hardware maintenance to ensure high uptime
- Involve in the application lifecycle management for software systems in a semiconductor manufacturing environment
- Monitor system performance proactively to identify abnormalities and develop capabilities to prevent unscheduled downtime.
- Work with relevant stakeholder to conduct user requirement analysis and collaborate with global IT team to implement and deliver IT solutions for Manufacturing operation
- Plan and coordinate user training, acceptance testing/verification and software releases for new software to ensure a good quality software deployed to production
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent studies with 2-5 years of prior working experiences.
- Knowledge in any programming language such as C#/C++ programming, Java, Perl, HTML5 and SQL
- Creative and have passion in implementing innovative IT solutions to solve challenging business problems.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willing to work in a dynamic and challenging environment to achieve a common goal through effective collaboration and commitment.
- Required to provide operation support and 24/7 rotational based on call support.
- Required to work in a clean room environment as needed.
- Some travel will be required.
- Applicant who demonstrated good software project management skill and had exposure to agile development methodology will be advantageous.
Please note that in order to assist in providing a safe and healthy workplace for all Micron team members, new employment offers for jobs based in India, Malaysia, Singapore, and the U.S., are contingent upon the applicant's provision of a copy of their COVID-19 vaccination document to Micron on a confidential basis prior to their scheduled start date confirming that they have completed the COVID-19 vaccination process, subject to any written request for medical or religious accommodation and to the extent permitted by applicable law.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Micron Prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.