Job descriptionGeneral Responsibilities :
1. Coordinate the implementation of production operations and preparation of raw material and fat blend requirements in accordance with the work plan that has been determined.
2. Coordinate and ensure the process and quality of production results in accordance with predetermined specifications.
3. Ensure the coding on all products has been done correctly and correctly to specification
4. Ensure that existing CCPs are properly monitored and corrective actions taken when any deviation has been properly implemented in accordance with the requirements in ISO documents, HACCP Plan,
5. Create daily & monthly production report.
6. Coordinate the implementation of Production Trial and Commissioning.
7. Coordinate the implementation of re-process / remelt according to QC recommendations.
8. Make man power planning according to MPS.
9. Checking the implementation of PRP, Deep Cleaning.
10. Coordinate the implementation of preventive maintenance schedule to keep the production equipment can be used properly.
11. Run Safety Regulation in accordance with applicable policies.
12. Responsible for the implementation of subordinate discipline.
13. Running the implementation of quality management system (ISO 9001: 2000, ISO 22000: 2005, Halal, SMK3, ISCC system, RSPO, SMART D_Safe, OHSAS 18001, HACCP). Accompany the ISO Auditor and other Certificates in document audits, as well as audits at the Marsho plant.
14. Responsible for employee development in Margarine & Fats.
15. Responsible for the smoothness and accuracy of Production conflation into SAP.
16. Responsible in maintaining and maintaining all work equipment. (equipment) and hygiene at the Marsho Plant site and the implementation of PRP.
17. Maintain and maintain the safety (safety) and cleanliness of the environment (environment) in the area of work, and tidiness documents that are the responsibility.
18. Maintain, maintain all equipment in Marsho, Documents, and closely related to Engineering in Preventive Maintenance, follow up Work Order and make Purchase Request. Job Requirement:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Chemistry, Engineering (Chemical) or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Marunda.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Engineering - Chemical or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.