Ericsson Country Unit: Indonesia
Travel Required: Up to 25%
Open to external referrals: Yes
Background Checks: All employment offers to join Ericsson are subject to satisfactory completion of our global pre-employment check
Be part of the team:
As the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 54,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at Ericsson you are empowered to learn, lead and perform at your best, shaping the future of technology. This is a place where you're welcomed as your own perfectly unique self, and celebrated for the skills, talent, and perspective you bring to the team. Are you in?
Come, and be where it begins.
Our Exciting Opportunity!
The MS COO is accountable for the managed services contract profitability, customer happiness and fulfilment of the contract. Is responsible for the business argument fulfilment and identifying add-on sales opportunities, thus ensuring continuous improving of margins. To handle and develop the customer relationship on the specific contract. To run the customer work with respect of all service delivery to a specific customer, ensuring that all services are delivered according to contractual obligations and requirements and as Ericsson’s customer concern point for performance. Will act as the Ericsson’s counterpart of the Customer Chief Technology Officer, being the responsible one for the delivery execution and to ensure customer happiness, significantly contributing to the customer’s and Ericsson business and act as people leader for the entire Managed Service Operation end to end.
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Persuading & Influencing
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial Thinking
- Skill to work with People, Relating & Networking, Persuading & Influencing
- Leading, supervising
Scope and Accountabilities:
- Requires business understanding and broad and comprehensive expertise in own field and is regarded as an authority externally.
- Acts either as a broad generalist or deep professional, or is responsible for leading a large and sophisticated area of expertise. Pro-actively identifies and solves the most sophisticated problems beyond existing solutions.
- Leads, prepares, proposes and implements long-term strategies in line with overall strategy. Provides input to functional and business strategy. Represent the company externally in industry and/or community associations
Leads highly visible multidisciplinary projects.
Extensive cross-discipline experience in roles which require qualified knowledge.
Comprehensive leadership experience, either as a functional or people manager.
A) MS Delivery SLA and BC Fulfillment
- Responsible for the managed services contract for the customer.
- Contract profitability according to the approved business argument.
- Ensure contractual requirements (cost, time and quality) are being met by Ericsson, the customer and suppliers and that over delivery is addressed as add-on sales.
- Act as a customer representative, in order to secure internal Ericsson areas priorities and quality performance to fulfill customer’s requirements.
- Ensure financial and operational performance monitoring and reporting and drive improvement plans whenever vital.
- Secure that work carried out follows Ericsson procedures and standards as well as local laws and regulations
- Follow up and guide major & fatal incident investigation, ensure preventive actions implementation and lessons learned from management perspective.
B) MS Customer Relationship Management
- Service delivery primary contact for the customer & Ericsson organization regarding the contract.
- Perform periodic meetings with customer for follow up on all support/delivery issues like SLA, pending issues and improvements.
- Periodically assess customer happiness, identifying potential issues, determining actions to improve customer happiness & secure their implementation
- Responsible to drive the required meetings as part of the MSIP governance model. Secure Governance Model full implementation and execution for the specific Customer.
- Secure periodic reporting towards Customer and internal partners related to contractual operational and financial performance.
C) MS Delivery Solution
- Responsible for establishing WLA with the operations delivery areas & ensure that all operational collaborate with the customer are established & functional.
- Ensure operation delivery units (GSC Operations & Engineering / Deployment / Field Operations Broadcasting Operations are fulfilling contracted WLA & secure customer concern in case of deviations.
- Secure external operational agreements (OLA) between any delivery organization and the customer for any required activity are signed & accurately managed.
- Accountable for all solutions delivered to the customer by the delivery organizations under the scope of the service contracts, will be part of Requirement Management process.
D) Contract Development
- Support KAM organization in contractual renegotiation or pre-sales
- Drive contract growth, thru development of add on sales opportunities
- Planning strategically for contract retention
E) Line Management
- Line management of all MSIP organization.
F) Manage efficiency improvement management
- Manage the MSIP organization staff, securing fulfillment of the area objectives and responsibilities.
G) Contract Management
- Ensure scope management thru an accurate (commercial) change procedure
- Ensure the accurate flow of invoices and payments
- Secure delivery compliance to both contractual and business case requirements, avoiding over or under delivery
What´s in it for you?
Here at Ericsson, our culture is built on over a century of courageous decisions. With us, you will no longer be dreaming of what the future holds – you will be redefining it. You won’t develop for the status quo but will build what replaces it. Joining us is a way to move your career in any direction you want; with hundreds of career opportunities in locations all over the world, in a place where co-creation and collaboration are embedded into the walls. You will find yourself in a speak-up environment where empathy and humanness serve as cornerstones for how we work, and where work-life balance is a priority. Welcome to an inclusive, global company where your opportunity to make an impact is endless.
Ericsson is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. Everyone new to the team, along with our current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.
What happens once you apply?
To prepare yourself for next steps, please explore here: https://www.ericsson.com/en/careers/job-opportunities/hiring-process
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Do you believe that an organization fostering an environment of cooperation and collaboration to execute with speed creates better business value? Do you value a culture of humanness, where fact based decisions are important and our people are encouraged to speak up? Do you believe that diverse, inclusive teams drive performance and innovation? At Ericsson, we do.
We provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, religion, political opinion, nationality, ethnic background, social origin, social status, indigenous status, disability, age, union membership or employee representation and any other characteristic protected by local law or Ericsson’s Code of Business Ethics.
We are proud to announce at Ericsson Indonesia, our employees have once again voted us as a Great Place to Work® and we have been officially Certified™ in 2021. Every year, more than 10,000 organizations from over 60 countries partner with the Great Place to Work® Institute for assessment, benchmarking and planning actions to strengthen their workplace culture and this Certification acknowledges our employees value their employee experience and our workplace culture.