Job descriptionAt DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 68,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Field Sales is responsible in maintain and develop business relationship of existing accounts in the defined area of responsibility.
- Identify new business potential and customers according to the defined sales strategy
- Acquire new customers and business extension across all transport modes
- Gain new customer, especially for General Cargo
- Continually prospect and qualify for new customer
- Maintain and develop new business from existing customers
- Produce Sales Lead International
- Ensuring business volume and profitability based on target
- Bachelor’s Degree from any major
- Min 5 years experience in the Freight Forwarding and or Logistic Company.
- Knowledge and understanding of logistics operations across multiple modes, i.e. Airfreight, Ocean freight, Warehousing & Land Transportation
- Fluent in written and spoken English (more languages are beneficial)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools and the ability to learn the Schenker specific software/tools
- Act service orientated and customer focused.