Job descriptionPosition: Chef de Partie Cinnamon Restaurant (Full time #527228)
Property / Office: Mandarin Oriental, Jakarta
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reports directly to the Chef de Cuisine (All Day Dining).
- To be responsible for supervising the assigned station within the All Day Dining Kitchen.
- To ensures that his/her station is managed efficiently and according to the established concept statements.
- To supervise the Commis de cuisine, Demichef de cuisine and the assigned kitchen Trainees.
- To ensure that the Fire Life Health Safety and Security company standards and HACCP Standards are maintained and carried out. They must be monitored regularly to assist in scoring 100% on the MOHG health and safety audit.
- Organize food production in a cost effective and hygienic manner.
- Prepare menu in accordance with quality, availability and seasonality ingredients and ensure market lists are completed on a daily and weekly basis.
- Constantly strive to improve operating procedures.
- To perform opening and closing procedures established for the assigned station.
- Identify opportunities for improving the efficiency of the operation of the assigned work station that will benefit our guests.
- Identify opportunities for reducing costs without affecting the level of service or product received by our guests.
- Use the Colleague Handbook in understanding the consistent way of Communicating Rules & Regulation to our Team.
- Controls the effort of superior Cleanness throughout the assigned work station.
- Control all efforts that our entire superior Save and Sound codes are in place at all times.
- Willing to work a flexible schedule and holidays.
- Be a self-motivator and motivator of others
- Work in a safe, prudent and organized manner.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of the menus
- Be able to relate to all levels of guests and management.
- Have the ability to handle multiple tasks using time and task management skills.
- Have a minimum of 1-year experience in similar position, preferably in luxury environment
- Have excellent communication and organization skills
- Be able to consistently delight and satisfy our guest
- Have the ability to handle guest requests in a detailed manner
- Have excellent attention to details and service knowledge
Advertised: 07 Feb 2022 SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: 30 Jun 2022 SE Asia Standard Time