Job descriptionCompany Description
About Toll: Global Logistics
At Toll, we do more than just logistics - we move the businesses that move the world. Our 20,000 team members can help solve any logistics, transport or supply chain challenge – big or small. We have been supporting our customers for more than 130 years. Today, we support more than 20,000 customers worldwide with 500 sites in 25 countries, and a forwarding network spanning 150 countries. We are proudly part of Japan Post — www.tollgroup.com
Global Logistics provides sophisticated supply chain solutions, from end-to-end or part solutions, warehousing and distribution to dedicated transport solutions, across the globe and to some of the most remote corners of the world.
We are looking for an experienced Billing Supervisor to join our function based in Jakarta.
As the Billing Supervisor, you will:
- Receive, coordinate and process billing from all operation teams in a timely and updated manner
- Monitoring and Proactively Follow Up Issue Unbilled with all the respective PIC on all the outstanding matters. Outstanding figure of ongoing /not yet billed - AR and not yet paid – AP for all customer
- Ensure accuracy SLA of AR/AP process and to assure that all the shipment bill correctly
- Coordinate with operational team and vendor if it is found that there is a difference in rate data
- Coordinating and handling any billing or collection issues to related parties both internal or external efficiently
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Minimum Diploma degree from Finance/Accounting background with 2+ years of relevant working experiences, with at least with 1 year in supervisory level preferred
- Mastering Ms. Office (especially Ms. Excel) Good communication skills, teamwork, willing to learn, develop and grow.
- Results-orientated with a strong customer orientation.
- Knowledgeable in basic English communication (Reading, Writing) skills preferred
With a bold vision and innovative drive, join our 20,000 colleagues as we lead industry change and transform how customers best meet their global supply chain needs in a meaningful and sustainable way. There are countless opportunities to learn and make a real impact in shaping our industry’s future. Grow with diverse challenges amongst a friendly and inclusive global culture. Take pride in building relationships that matter, because being connected is at the centre of what makes Toll great – it’s what makes our possibilities endless.
Toll embraces and celebrates a variety of cultures. We continue to build a business that reflects the values of equality, built on the knowledge and understanding that everyone is welcome including the First Nations Peoples and those of all ages, genders and abilities.
To find out more about us visit www.tollgroup.com/careers
You must be entitled to work in Indonesia and be prepared to undertake pre-employment checks including a criminal history check and medical.