Location: Semarang, Indonesia
About this job
We’re looking for a colleague with previous inbound technical customer support experience, especially in B2B environments. Also, you have demonstrable affinity with high tech products. Minimum at bachelor level and a quick learning ability to have a firm grasp of the telecommunications and IT technologies for corporate accounts is a must! You will get a short and intensive training; hence a fast-learner profile is highly appreciated. Proactivity and dynamism are highly desired.
You own a high level of English (written and spoken level). You have excellent communication skills (written and verbal) as well as a talent to establish good relationships with customers (meaning: excellent interpersonal, negotiation and diplomatic skills and the patience and perseverance to work with demanding customers).
And as important: you have had experience in a similar fast-moving / fast growing international company like Pareteum, having enjoyed the hectic, the energetic level and a-typical type of colleagues, you’re looking for a fun-loving company with a good team spirit!
What you’ll do
You will work as part of a close-knit team of multilingual professionals supporting B2B customers worldwide. You will provide information to existing customers and give effective and efficient first level technical support, given by ticketing tools, email and/or phone; incidents are inbound through a trouble ticket system. Furthermore, you take care of timely escalation of problems requiring further technical attention, daily reporting of new issues and monitoring of the platform.
- Answering inbound tickets/emails/calls and assisting customers who have particular inquiries or questions, translate and make a preliminary analysis of incidents, escalate and manage incidents with our technical team when needed.
- Provide high-standard professional customer service, establish continuing rapport to clients to proactively check they are getting the standards in the service level agreement.
- Updating the existing database with any modifications or changes and the present status of the customer.
- Providing feedback regularly on the effectiveness and soundness of policies and procedures of the customer service department.
- Monitoring the performance and capacity of the platform, production servers, network elements, applications, and systems using a variety of tools.
- Look for hardware, software, and environmental alerts or malfunctions and when an issue is identified, work to determine the cause of the problem, report and follow the escalation process coordinating with the 2nd level support.
- If you are passionate about what you do, if you love being a key contributor in your team and company, if you always strive to bring your best and you want to become an expert in your area, WELCOME TO PARETEUM! We are what you have been looking for. Come join our award-winning organization and work with some of the most talented and brightest minds in the management and IT industry, mobile virtual network operators, enabling cashless payments, IT services, media content, smart cities, consumer and Apps, IoT, blockchain, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
Also, do you feel the below represents what you are? IDEA is the key,
D>esire and Drive
E>xcited to engage
Additional MUST requirements:
- Advanced user of Office package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Advanced user of Internet and email applications
- User-level of Windows 8, 10
- Self-organized and a pro-active attitude
- Willingness to work in 24/7 shifts (including nights, weekend, public holidays and on-call if necessary)
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in IT/Computer – Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent
Additional ADVANTAGE requirements:
- Previous Telco/IT (helpdesk) experience
- Advance knowledge of CRM- and billing systems
- Advanced knowledge of ticketing systems and tools
Do you want this job, and do you have the required skills and experience?
Then we invite you to send your resume/cv and cover letter, both in English. Please include the job number and title in the subject line of your email.