Local Service Manager, Indonesia
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Lead the Service Sales and Service Delivery in Indonesia, covering the energy industries verticals, including Oil and Gas, Chemical and Refining, Power and Water…etc Support the development of Solution business in the country
- Responsible to achieve assigned targets for: (a) Service Sales. (b) Service Delivery, Revenue and EBITA – P&L responsibility
- Manage Service Sales across multiple vertical industries: Onshore and Offshore, Power Utilities, Water and Waste-Water, and Renewable Energy.
- Manage local Service Delivery to execute service projects – Service Maintenance Contract (CARE), Spare Parts, Warranty, Site Commissioning, in collaboration with Emerging Market Local Division organization
- Actively develop strategy and drive sales pursuit with internal/external stakeholders, such as Product Business Units, OEM, Key Account Managers, Vertical Market Managers, and Consultants to provide full-fledged solutions to grow overall Service revenues.
- Manage sales process, compliance and reporting functions to drive prospect, qualifying and developing the opportunity pipeline
- Develop and execute strategic and tactical plans to maximize opportunities with key accounts within assigned segment/markets.
- Develop and build customer loyalty.
- Transform our service channel business from focusing on core service business, to focus purely on niche market segment, outside of our core business.
- Collect, analyze market intelligence on competitions, industry trends, new technology, key customers, EPCs and OEM, with the aim to implement strategy/tactics to continually enhance the company’s competitive advantage.
- Minimum 15 years of sales experience, of which 5-7 years country sales management in emerging markets: Indonesia
- Solid sales professional with demonstrated complex sales experience across various territories.
- Lead and drive local sales in achieving sales objectives and targets
- Experience in the following is preferred:
- Oil & Gas Onshore & Offshore, Power Utilities, Water and Waste Water
- MAC/MEC/MEAC Framework Agreement development
- Solutions bundling (Electrical, Instruments, Automation Systems, e-House, Power Management System, Advanced Optimization, IIoT Solutions)
- Intimate knowledge of Operators/Owners of Onshore and Offshore assets, Shipyards, Designers and EPCs in Indonesia
- Managing sales pursuit with global EPCs, such as from: China, Korea, Japan, Middle East, etc.
- Strong reasoning ability, high level of energy, strong initiative, reliability, perseverance and stability.
- University Degree in Engineering from an accredited institution.
- Proven experience in the management of Service Operations will be an advantage.
- Strong command of English and at least one regional language preferred.
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Flexible work practices
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application (documents submitted in English are appreciated). If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com. #LI-Remote #LI-Hybrid #LI-Onsite