Are you just like everyone else? Or do you STAND OUT? Ready for a change in 2021- this is the role for you! We’re looking for a Chef de Partie to be part of our team and first Ovolo hotel in Indonesia.
What you'll get...
Be a part of Mamaka Rooftop scene that is going to ROCK Kuta’s world
- Well, there's the chance to shine in a brilliant team environment in the coolest new hotel brand in Australia, Hong Kong and now Indonesia –bring your personality and sense of fun to work and the most amazing team to work with.
- Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you
- Receive Hotel benefits in rooms and our fabulous F&B outlets
- Stay Fit and Fabulous; be involved in our Wellbeing Programmes
- Develop relationships and make a difference to other people’s lives through our Community Programme
- Autonomous role with oodles of creative license & chance to showcase your entrepreneurial talent
At Ovolo Hotels we move fast, have fun, and redefine what a lifestyle hotel can be. Our fresh ideas are taking the world of hospitality by storm and redefining what a lifestyle hotel can be as we expand across Hong Kong, Australia and beyond. Something special is going on here – this is your opportunity to be part of it from the very beginning…
About the role
You will be a professional member of the kitchen team, providing the highest level of service which meets and exceeds expectations. You will assist the Head Chef in the development and maintenance of cuisine concepts and standards for food preparation and presentation. You will also manage the kitchen team to ensure a work environment which promotes The Ovolo’s Values and is an integral part of a profitable hotel.
- Direct, control and coordinate the activities of all chefs and kitchen attendants engaged in preparing and cooking food, to ensure an efficient, profitable and smooth food service at all times.
- Supervise all aspects of food production to ensure established standards are maintained.
- Ensure standards of hygiene and sanitation of the Kitchen are maintained at all times.
- Responsible for food requisitions, orders and inter-kitchen transfers.
- Manage and maintain quality control for outgoing meals and incoming produce according to specification.
- Ensure that all food is prepared and served according to the standards set by the Hotel
- At least 2 years work experience in Hospitality Industry as Chef de Partie.
- Have basic cooking experience and ability to work well in a team
- Have Food Safety Certificate / Trade Certificates is preferred
- Good communication skills and the ability to receive and carry out instructions
- Verbal communication skills with good command of English language
- Honest, reliable and a good team player
- Keen, ambitious, full of passion, integrity and energy
- Proactive and taking initiative with hands on approach
- This position is applicable for Indonesia Citizen
The new Mamaka by Ovolo will bring something completely fresh and unique- something that has not experienced or seen before in the Bali market.
We are building a family to be able to work together as a team and be the best of the best, to rock Kuta’s world.- APPLY NOW
Check out www.ovolohotels.com today with what drives you and why you are a shiny happy person.