Job descriptionLocation Bekasi Work Type Permanent Application Posted December 16, 2021
About the Role
As District Operation Manager, you'll be an integral player in the Jabodetabek Region team based in Bekasi & Bogor. You’ll take the wheel in overseeing the supply management for the district, as well as the operational driver spectrum at the district level. This includes operations monitoring (i.e. acquisition, onboarding, engagement, suspension), ensuring the SOP is in compliance with district regulations, and collaborating with various stakeholders to aid our driver-partners in performing at their fullest capacity. The cherry on top: you’ll get to be a part of a team that works tirelessly to provide the best experience for our driver-partners.
What You Will Do
- Oversee day-to-day operations monitoring (2W and 4W), which includes: Driver acquisition management, driver engagement management (loyalty & retention and safety & performance training), driver exit (i.e. drivers suspension, etc.), and inventory management (driver attributes and driver warrant), and also driver income management through expense reduction or providing alternative income solution (i.e. Swadaya, Promo Go)
- Collaborate with District Head for day-to-day escalated issues around driver services
- Collaborate with Sales and Consumer Engagement team to achieve the shared target in District level
- Be responsible for the end to end processes channel walk-in center (Driver Support Unit) in the district
- Ensure SOP and legal compliances in the District level
- Oversee satellites operations
- Manage and evaluate all programs related to generating more high quality drivers in the region
- Support ROH in product changes roll out in the region
What You Will Need
- At least 5 years of experience in the supply chain, preferably in a managerial level at a multinational company
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills to use various improvement tools and methods
- Good understanding of supply and demand planning
- Strong communication skills to handle communication tasks within your community and in the event of a mass conflict
- Good attention to details to oversee and improve upon routine activities
- Ability to devise creative solutions toward operations issues and empower your team to execute these solutions effectively
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and proficient in spoken and written English
About the Team
Our District Operations team is a family of more than 15 people based in Bekasi & Bogor, Indonesia. Working alongside the Product team, we are predominantly concerned with all things to do with our driver-partners - their experiences using our services, their life cycle, their engagement with the company, and growing our driver-partner family in the district, just to name a few things. We also oversee the supply within Gojek, including creating detailed business analyses, outlining problems, and developing solutions for our driver-partners.
One of the biggest challenges our team has had to face has undoubtedly been maintaining a high level of engagement with our driver-partners amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. To ensure our driver-partner ties remain strong with the company, we introduced online meet-ups and forums with our driver-partners where they can openly discuss their questions, concerns, and experiences directly with our team.
Our team genuinely enjoys what we do since we get to see the impact of our work reflected in our driver-partners everyday lives on the field. We're a fun group made up of avid readers, amateur gamers, Netflix watchers, K-pop listeners, and (guilty ) reality show watchers. We're also big foodies, since we're spoiled for choice here in Indonesia (food recommendations are always welcome!).