Traveloka is a technology company based in Jakarta, Indonesia. Founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers and aims to revolutionize human mobility with technology. Today we are expanding our reach by operating in eight countries and experimenting with new endeavors that will create a large impact in the markets and industries we touch.
As an Associate Market Manager, you will be responsible to:
- Identify, prioritize, contact new accommodation properties and ensure pricing and availability competitiveness in the assigned market.
- Manage top accounts – own, develop and manage top accounts in assigned destination and ensure the team develops mutually beneficial accommodation property relationships to grow market share.
- Report & analyze – plan with line manager, implement, and monitor agreed on KPIs and be able to analyze, visualize and discuss trends, issues, and opportunities with team and manager.
- Understand the industry and its developments – very good knowledge of pros and cons of competitor models, market trends & landscape, accommodation rate structure and yield management, connectivity options, and customer booking trends.
- Optimize use of process and systems – Be familiar with the full spectrum of business tools and ensure the team makes use of the systems
- Guide the hotels to enter information into the extranet to completion.
- Work with hotels on promotional activities to increase bookings
- Able to maintain and grow the market in the assigned areas.
Requirements (Education, Technical Skills, Relevant Experiences):
- Bachelor's Degree from accredited Universities
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Willingness to visit customers and work outside the office
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Familiarity with Hotel, Service, and Online Travel Agent businesses