Job descriptionLocation Jakarta Work Type Permanent Application Posted February 17, 2022
About the Role
As the Head of Sales, Transport (GoCorp) you’ll be orchestrating the sales motion and the team, providing guidelines on where they stand, where they should be, and how to get there. Your main objectives are to scale GoCorp across the countries and give the best experience for the clients by building a strong relationship with the clients and influence the internal stakeholders to offer the product that solve clients’ problems.
What You Will Do
- Understand the market needs and behavior of corporate transportation
- Define and own the GoCorp business vision, targets and strategy
- Create and implement the GoCorp sales strategy (short to long term) for all countries
- Build and lead the GoCorp sales and account management team for all countries
- Manage and own the budget for the headcount as well as all the sales initiatives
- Work closely with the Product Manager, Marketing, Partnership and Corporate Strategy team to grow GoCorp
- Build the relationship with key potential clients and manage the sales (if needed)
What You Will Need
- At least 9 years of experience on the relevant fields; B2B sales, partnership, account management within a fast-paced business environment
- An impact-driven mindset with a keen focus on driving key business metrics
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, experienced in building and managing a team, as well as strong in people development and mentoring/coaching
- Strong communication skill to develop strong, long-lasting relationship with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Strong analytical skill to draws decision based on the data
- Strong business sense and have a good understanding of markets, customers, and competitors
- Experienced working with multiple stakeholders (legal, finance, accounting, tax, operations, product management, data) with good level of empathy
- Has existing relationships or is able to bridge, develop, and maintain good relationships with key partners such as but not limited to multinational companies, government institutions, public and private companies
The GoCorp team is based in Indonesia, Singapore, and soon will be in Vietnam as well with the product team that is based in Indonesia and India. This team will focus on giving solutions to corporate needs including but not limited to transportation and logistics. As a B2B team, we are continuously building relationships with the clients and potential clients, listen and understand their needs so that we can give an ideal solution. To achieve it, we are closely working with legal, finance, accounting, tax, operations, care and the other products team.
Gojek is a Super App. It is one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and a dozen other products. We are Indonesia’s first decacorn. We are also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune's list of 'Companies That Changed The World.'
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business, and MSMEs.
As of 2018, Gojek processed more than $9 billion in annualized gross transaction value across all markets where it operates - in Singapore, Vietnam, and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia (outside of China) and is the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Gojek contributed IDR 249 T to the Indonesian economy (equivalent to 2% of Indonesia's GDP in 2020). As of Q1 2021, the Gojek App witnessed over 190mn downloads by customers. The platform has over 2mn Driver Partners & ~900000 Merchant Partners across SEA.
About GoTo Financial
GoTo Financial brings secure, reliable, and user-friendly financial solutions to over 55 million monthly active users, more than 14 million merchants, and over 2.5 million driver-partners eager to benefit from the digital economy in the GoTo ecosystem.
GoTo Financial’s consumer services include GoPay, GoPayLater, and other financial services. We also serve businesses of all sizes through leading payment gateway Midtrans, Indonesia’s largest cloud POS network Moka and GoKasir. We also have the all-in-one merchant solution GoBiz, GoBiz Plus, GoStore, and Selly - available in Indonesia and Southeast Asia.Gojek and GoTo Financial are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and are equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.