Sanctuary at Desa Potato Head is a boutique wellness experience connecting the community with their flow state; increasing relaxation and concentration while awakening a higher level of consciousness.
We offer alternative forms of wellness and spirituality including vibroacoustic audiovisual therapy, sound healing, breathwork, ice bath therapy, energy medicine, somatic release and awakenings every day.
Created by the family that brings you Pyramids of Chi, Ubud, Sanctuary was born via a dream to bring wellness and spirituality to all communities, beginning with the popular holiday destination of southern Bali. Accessing humans that are new to wellness and spirituality and offering approachable but powerful practises and experiences is our motivation. Through these practises and experiences, life-changing transformation can occur. We wish for all guests to take these transformations back to their families, friends and wider communities and live a life of good health and happiness.
Partnering with the innovative team at Desa Potato Head and taking residence in the newly constructed Potato Head Studios, Sanctuary provides further knowledge and support to their ever-expanding wellness pillar. Taking this journey of wellness together, Sanctuary at Desa Potato Head is committed to providing the most magical experiences in the most incredible resort facilities in Bali.
The Sanctuary Guest Experience Assistant is an entry-level position and has the role to provide support to the Guest Experience Leader and Hosts during sessions and other various workshops while also being responsible for preparing and maintaining the Sanctuary spaces.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Preparation of the event spaces to ensure the best possible guest experience. Begin at least 30-minutes before each event checking temperature comfort ensuring the AC is on, lighting, the layout of mattresses, sound checking microphones and instruments, starting oil diffusers, lighting candles adhering to fire safety policies and clearing the energies
- Follow event setup procedure documents carefully and complete them in a precise, timely manner.
- Inspect instruments to determine any maintenance issues and report any findings to the Guest Experience Leader and Hosts.
- Maintain cleanliness and hygiene of the Sanctuary spaces (Sistrum Room, Sunset Room, Spa Room).
- Carry out instructions from Sanctuary management and Guest Experience Leader and Hosts accurately and in a timely manner.
- Greet guests and all Potato Head Staff in a friendly, professional manner.
- Provide information to guests about amenities, area and venue.
- Work with the Guest Experiences Leader and Hosts to provide the best possible and most memorable experiences for our guests.
- Dress and present appropriately (uniform will be provided) and take care of personal hygiene given the physical nature of the role.
- Maintain a positive attitude with high energy at all times when dealing with colleagues and guests.
Ability to lift heavy loads, physical agility, physical stamina, manual dexterity, proficiency in English, a customer-oriented and professional attitude, an outgoing personality, outstanding communication abilities, and excellent organizational and time-management skills.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 20 - 25 per week
Salary: Rp18,750 per hour
- SMA/SMU/SMK (Preferred)
- Guest Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Indonesian (Required)
Application Deadline: 05/22/2022
Expected Start Date: 06/01/2022