- Part of growing industry
- Building logistic solutions
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing logistic player from Indonesia.
- Managing and overseeing between 5-10 engineers
- Developing and executing project plans and delivery commitments; manage the day-to-day activities of engineering teams within an Agile/Scrum environment
- Staffing, mentoring, and enhancing engineers
- Guiding engineers and developing the best technical design and approach by being hands-on technical leader and contributor
- Leading and working closely with Product Manager to develop business strategies fueled by system innovations
- Ensuring regular reporting of development, quality, operations, and system performance
- Supporting the company by making continuous improvement in accordance with company's vision and mission
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or Computer Science/Information Technology
- 4+ years of experience in the field of Software Engineering Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in English, and excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Have experienced in golang, AWS and kubernetes.
What's on Offer
Be part of one fast growing logistic player from Indonesia and building a solution to solve logistic issue for the community.Contact Miyako Mataru Quote job ref 4196670 Phone number +62 21 2958 8875