Job descriptionOur vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.JR27345 Industrial EngineerAs Industrial Engineer you are responsible to perform capacity analysis and execute strategies to enable the factory to support volume forecast in the tactical and long term horizon. In this role, you will also engage with Central Planning, Factory Network and Supply Chain in developing scenarios as well as pursuing opportunities for the site.
- Maintain and validate capacity, capital, head count, and space models to enable accurate assessment of production loading needs.
- Apply Industrial Engineering concepts to line management, capacity analysis, scheduling, production planning, head count and layout planning.
- Maintain site level Master Data to analyze and resolve capacity constraints in order to support manufacturing Statement of Supply commits in the tactical horizon.
- Support manufacturing efficiency efforts for the site (cycle time, MaxUtil / OEE improvement, capacity optimization, data integration, automation and process simplification).
- Coordinate capital purchases and capacity changes with central planning and purchasing.
- Coordinate tool installation and location with facilities personnel and area engineers.
- Collaborate with other sites in planning, capacity benchmarking and BKM projects. Provide inputs, support network optimization and long term strategy discussions.
- Conduct operations modeling and financial analyses (Net Present Value, Return on Invested Capital, Payback).
- Lead efforts in resolving capacity gaps and identify strategies to optimize factory capability.
- Master's degree in Engineering, preferably Industrial Engineering.
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills
- Background in statistical data analysis tools.
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Excellent MS Excel skills and good English communication skills.
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to effect changes within the team.
- Highly motivated to work in a dynamic environment, with good integrity and character.
About Micron Technology, Inc.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions transforming how the world uses information to enrich life for all. With a relentless focus on our customers, technology leadership, and manufacturing and operational excellence, Micron delivers a rich portfolio of high-performance DRAM, NAND, and NOR memory and storage products through our Micron® and Crucial® brands. Every day, the innovations that our people create fuel the data economy, enabling advances in artificial intelligence and 5G applications that unleash opportunities - from the data center to the intelligent edge and across the client and mobile user experience.
Please note that in order to assist in providing a safe and healthy workplace for all Micron team members, new employment offers for jobs based in India, Malaysia, Singapore, and the U.S., are contingent upon the applicant's provision of a copy of their COVID-19 vaccination document to Micron on a confidential basis prior to their scheduled start date confirming that they have completed the COVID-19 vaccination process, subject to any written request for medical or religious accommodation and to the extent permitted by applicable law.
To learn more, please visit micron.com/careers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations,please contact
Micron Prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.