YOU DRIVE FOR QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE. THIS WILL IMPROVE THE LIFE OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
Would you like to become part of the world's most international company?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our "Insanely Customer Centric" Team and become a Certified International Specialist!
Grow YOUR career with DHL today!
- Reconcile accounts, post journal entries, and maintain a complete and accurate general ledger in accordance with accounting principles and reporting schedules so that the company has a full and accurate statement of its financial position
- Collect, compile, verify and analyze financial information and prepare financial reports and accounting statements so that senior management has accurate and timely information for making financial decisions
- Review daily accounting work prepared by shared service centre, including accruals, sales and expenses booking as well as various reconciliations and schedules
- Perform and monitor month end closing activities
- Prepare monthly tax computation, schedules and various financial analysis
- Liaise with external auditors, global and regional office on financial reporting issues
- Assist in process improvement projects and initiatives
- Provide advisory service to shared service centre when necessary
- Ensure internal control procedures are in place and in accordance with internal control framework including CRISP
- Provide audit schedules and analysis on need basis
- 5 years’ relevant experience in accounting and auditing, preferably in logistics / transportation industry or multinational companies
- Degree in Accounting / Finance
- Professional accountancy qualification (CPA or equivalent)
- Software skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Good numerical and communication skills (English and Bahasa), spoken and written.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Strong career support in an international environment
- Great culture and colleagues
- Various benefit program
- Access to comprehensive learning programs
BECOME PART OF OUR TEAM
If you are looking to further your career at the global market leader in Express logistics and are keen to be part of an organisation whose focus is to connect people and improve lives, we are interested to hear from you. Apply now - We look forward to receiving your application!