Marketing - Social Media Lead
Location: Indonesia, Jakarta
Dezan Shira & Associates (DSA) is a specialist foreign direct investment practice that was founded 30 years ago, and has grown into one of Asia's most versatile full-service consultancies with 35 pan-Asian and global offices. Our growing Asia Briefing (AB) subsidiary publishes some of Asia’s leading business intelligence, targeted for foreign investors with planned or existing operations in emerging Asia. AB’s content includes business news and analysis, articles and magazines, covering a range of economic, legal, tax, and operational advisory for international corporations and organizations that are interested in investing into Asia.
It is an exciting time to join the Marketing team. We are proceeding along a strong growth and innovation path, by developing our capabilities in marketing automation for more effective multi-channel campaigns, which can produce higher market engagement and conversion.
This role helps our numerous markets and teams communicate their on-brand messages on a daily basis via numerous social media channels to develop the firm’s global audiences and engagement. If you have a relevant marketing or communications background, and are motivated to develop and apply your skills in this role, we would like very much to speak with you!
1. Content Creation and Channels
- Organize and maintain a reliable daily social posting schedule with great content that meets time-of-day, and content type planning guidelines, by channel, across all our Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn channels;
- Coordinate well-timed and aligned content with editorial, campaign marketing and business teams;
- Manage occasional short notice requests;
- Write outstanding B2B posts, based on provided and available editorial and marketing content;
- Coordinate with design team on video and graphics, including editing, production, and testing.
- Assist with creating, editing and promoting multimedia content suitable for social channels.
- Lead other social media contributors and interns, providing each managed program, guidance and coaching.
2. Performance and Development
- Monitor social performance and Present monthly reports that present and analyze performance against KPI’s;
- Generate monthly competitor scan & demographic reports to identify continuous channel improvements;
- Monitor social noise & assist team lead in handling issues arising from social media, crisis management
- Identify and recommend ideas and improvements (hashtags, keywords, content, people, practice, process);
- Actively seek new channels and opportunities for the company’s content and B2B strategies.
- Help to Manage the long-term social media plan and compare this against performance KPIs;
- Champion and lead in organizational upskill hacks and knowledge sharing for improving our social media;
- Provide digital support for miscellaneous DSA/AB projects, partnerships and initiatives.
- Passionate about professional business-to-business social media and digital communications;
- Organized, on-time, with high attention to detail and time management skill;
- An outgoing personality able to work independently and under deadline,
- A very good communicator and team player with an outgoing personality;
- Capable of using international business, legal and tax terminology in your writing;
- Adept with creating written and visual media content for top results across social channels;
- Experienced with managing daily channels and results on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and other platforms.
- 2 years professional experience with social media platforms in a B2B environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in International Business, PR., Marketing or a related discipline.
- Demonstrated skill at growing social media channel outcomes .
- Background in content writing (journalism, PR, social media) with a passion for on-brand digital messaging.
- Good tools knowledge of Microsoft Office, Hootsuite, and design tools such as Canva and Adobe CS, and must have an aesthetic eye.
- Native or Excellent Professional English.
- Outgoing personality with excellent communication skills.
DSA is committed to a diverse work environment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. DSA is a proud equal opportunity employer.
The position is an ideal opportunity for individuals that would like to work in a positive, constructive, and supportive environment. We also provide a local stipend for basic costs.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and cover letter (Include: your availability start and end date; Confirm if you match “Who we are looking for” and “Minimum Requirements” and tell us why you’re interested in this position) to [email protected]