Tetra Tech provides best-in-class energy consulting services for clients worldwide. Our work advances clean energy to achieve climate and decarbonization goals; creates sustainable utilities and modern grids; and promotes gender equality and economic inclusivity at the energy nexus.
Preparation of technical deliverables and periodic reporting, MEL data collection; consultations with key counterparts; support Director of Advanced Energy Systems & Director of Utility Performance and Utility Performance Manager on work planning and technical implementation of work products to PLN, Banks, Financial Institutions, and Project Developers. The responsibilities for this position include but not limited to:
- Support Utility Performance Manager to manage all assigned activities under his/her responsibility for to support the improvement of key performance indicators (KPIs) of PLN and related stakeholders. The KPIs of PLN may include but not limited to of Cost to Serve, Customer Satisfaction and Engagement, and Billing Accuracy.
- Coordination with other relevant Objective team members, relevant key counterparts, and relevant subcontractors in managing all the assigned activities.
- Periodically report to Director of Utility Performance on the progress of all assigned activities under his/her responsibility
- Preparing the Quarterly reports, Annual Report and Weekly Reports.
- Support Utility Performance Managers and other relevant Objective team members in designing, planning, and detailing of all assigned activity plan for key counterpart TORs and subcontractor SOWs
- Support Director of Utility Performance and other relevant Objective team members (on demand) in preparing and finalizing deliverables of all assigned activities for respected key counterparts.
- Coordinate with Director of Utility Performance and other relevant Objective team members, specialists and/or subcontractors in a) preparing technical consultation/meeting with key counterparts such as to contact key counterparts contact person and to make appointment/meeting schedule, and b) writing minute of meetings with key counterparts.
- Coordinate with Utility Performance Managers and other relevant Objective team members, specialists and/or subcontractors in conducting specific events such as training, seminar/webinar, FGD, etc.
- Coordinate with Utility Performance Managers in preparing event summary document and develop report for implementation of specific events such as training, seminar/webinar, FGD, etc.
- Maintain relationship and networking with key counterparts such as MEMR, PLN, project developers, banks/financial institutions, and relevant associations, and in coordinate with Utility Performance Manager to develop Advance Energy System project pipelines.
- Maintain and update information of Advance Energy System project pipelines by identifying renewable energy projects that meet SINAR screening criteria and compile the information needed for the SINAR Clean Energy Project Pipeline and Database.
Essential KSA’s required (experience, skills, education, certification, etc.):
- Bachelor or master’s degree in electrical engineering (preferably) with demonstrated subject matter of expertise.
- 5+ years of proven project management and consulting experience for multi-disciplinary project assignments for utility performance improvement and renewable energy facilities.
- Proven abilities and experience with business development, managing technical professionals with diverse expertise, and client relationship management.
- Proven experience in managing multi-disciplinary team activities and strong client relationship and management skills.
- Understanding the technical and regulatory aspects of siting, permitting, and constructing a variety of renewable energy generating, storage technologies and utility’s KPIs.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously at various stages of development and construction-projects and could travel to the site project/remote area.
- Experience in renewable energy systems integration and distribution interconnections as well as related multi-jurisdictional project reviews.
- Experience with regional PLN, regulated utilities, and commercial project developers.
- Management and technical experience directing and preparing power project licensing documents and supporting environmental technical studies.
- Experience guiding and mentoring junior professionals to assist development of their technical and client relationship capabilities.
- Proven abilities to represent company at networking events to build brand in this market area.
Valued but not required KSA’s:
- Indonesian national or current resident of Indonesia.
- Fluent in Bahasa Indonesia and English (reading, writing, and oral presentation).
- Proven track record of assistance in assessment of electric utility KPIs, electric utility planning, power purchase agreements, construction, and commissioning
- Familiarity with current Indonesian government regulations and incentives in renewable energy, energy efficiency and other advanced energy systems, and utility planning, procurement, and operations
- Existing working relations with the Ministry of Energy and Mineral Resources, PLN, project and with developers, banks/financial institutions, GOI, provincial government, and PLN officials, developers, banks/financial institutions, and research and development and industry organizations
- Familiarity with USAID procedures and practices for quality control, including monitoring.
Line management responsibility:
- Director of Utility Performance
Physical demands & work environment:
- Office setting, domestic travel
About Tetra Tech:
Tetra Tech combines the resources of a global, multibillion-dollar company with local, client-focused delivery in more than 450 locations around the world. Our reputation rests on the technical expertise and dedication of our employees—21,000 associates working together to provide smart, scalable solutions for challenging projects. We are proud to be home to leading technical experts in water, environment, infrastructure, resource management, energy, and international development.
Explore our open positions at https://www.tetratech.com/careers. Follow us on social media to learn more about our people, culture, and opportunities:
Tetra Tech is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity, inclusion, and equity are among Tetra Tech’s core values. Throughout our history, the company has prioritized equitable inclusion of all people. All qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, military or veteran status, gender, age, disabilities, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions, genetic information and any other characteristics protected by the law. We invite resumes from all interested parties. Please visit our website at www.tetratech.com to see the array of diverse services and exciting projects we are currently working on.
Tetra Tech is a VEVRAA federal contractor and we request priority referral of veterans for available positions.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Please no phone calls or agencies.