Job descriptionAssociate Training Adm - ( 2202515 )
Over-all responsibility is project execution of Associate Training Admin procedures activities.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
Assist taking care of archives, making reports, input data, communication, managing employment, public relation, organizing, assist to make planning.
Essential Qualifications and Education:
Bachelor of Business Management
- Good skills,
- Good communication
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Bachelor Degree
Company Overview and Core Values:
McDermott is a premier, fully-integrated provider of technology, engineering and construction solutions to the energy industry. For more than a century, customers have trusted McDermott to design and build end-to-end infrastructure and technology solutions—from the wellhead to the storage tank—to transport and transform oil and gas into the products the world needs today.
At McDermott, we hold all employees accountable to follow our 5 core values.
- Integrity – we maintain a firm adherence to legal and ethical conduct
- One Team – we are one company, where everyone is equally important
- Go Beyond – we seek courageous and creative solutions
- Well-Being – we promote all forms of well-being
- Commitment – we are reliable and dependable in delivering quality solutions