Build clear Channel Strategy and Execution Plans for Sanofi CHC Budget & LTP: Map Opportunities, Potential Based Targets, Roadmap to deliver against targets.
Ensure a robust Route to Market program is in place for Pharmacy Channel:
- Customer value management on: IDP Pharmacy, Local Chains, Drug Store & Others
- Format defined Steps of the Call defined to deliver Account Standards in store
- Correct coverage plan in place on the above & including Calls Per Day, Length of Call & Call Frequency in line with CVM/Segmentation
Work with Marketing, Medical Marketing & Trade Marketing to define CHC portfolio strategy in the Channel:
- Pack Size & Pricing vs other Channels
- Detailing Materials & Channel Cycle Plan
Drive Excellence in 3D Execution / Perfect Store Program:
- Deliver the Brand Strategy on Shelf via execution of Perfect Store program and targeted Customer engagement.
- Drive Race to Zero distribution gap closure across all covered stores
- Account Standards, Seasonal Activation, Cycle Planning process in place and executed against commercial calendar
Ensure that Sales force is equipped for success:
- Selling Material
- Management and In Field Supervision & Coaching
- Ensure robust management systems (SFE/TRAX) are in place to measure CHC performance by Channel, Customer, Rep.
- Ensure Gap analysis is conducted and action plans are designed and executed.
- Hands on approach to gap closure as needed.
Customer/ Channel Profitability:
- Drive Customer and Channel profitability via design and implementation of key programs.
- Drive Pay for Performance & ROI behavior across each market
- Identify and reduce/remove low profitability promotions and promotion packs.
- Review Trade Investment and remove non-productive trade spend.
Delivery/Execution of Channel Plans:
- High % of time spent in the field with Key Customers / Sales Reps to drive hands on execution of Channel Strategy
- Full leverage of Sales Management Tools to:
- Identify & capture business opportunities
- Coach & develop field sales force
- Full Ownership of Channel Sales & Profit Performance:
- Identify & closure of execution gaps
- Reliable monthly sales forecast
- Sales / Profit gap identification – communication (no surprises) & fast development of gap closure programs
- Full involvement in CHC Sales/ Marketing meetings to ensure high SOV for channel
- Live the Sanofi CHC values in day to day work
- Champion the Pharmacy Retail Channel within Sanofi CHC and the wider Sanofi community
- Build a high performance Channel Sales team (results, behavior, values) that is fully integrated into the wider CHC business & not a specialist silo
- Responsible for managing both the Internal and External (APL) pharmacy sales teams across Indonesia. Able to work remotely from team.
Ideal Experience, Skills & Competencies
- At least 15 years Sales management experience, with at least 8 years in people management role.
- Exposure to FMCG/OTC Healthcare industry
- Strong Financial Acumen
- Ability to translate numeric analysis into sales strategies that can be implemented
- Adaptable to a fast-paced, high-growth, changing environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; team player
- Strong ethics and decision-making
- Strong leadership skills (experienced in leading teams and/or cross-functional teams)
- University degree with related major
- Fluent in English language is a must
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.