Job descriptionLocation Jakarta Work Type Permanent Application Posted November 18, 2020
About the Role
As our Senior Product Analyst, you will play a substantial role in the Product Development Group (PDG) team for the core Mapan products. In this role, you'll get to buy and sell online/offline experiences, knowledge distributions, and community practices via the products you oversee. You'll dive deep into the various metrics & data available across the company, generate insights, run experiments, and create recommendations for the product & business. As one of the few Senior Product talents in the company, your efforts will have a direct influence over our customer's product habits and values, and will roll out products that remove the friction from our users' daily lives.
What You Will Do
- Take care of the breadth & depth of huge amounts of data available across different tools or pipelines, and unify the tools (BiqQuery, Firebase, Marketing & A/B testing tools)
- Onw the setting, delivering and measuring OKRs for the self
- Automate the process for finding common & uncommon patterns in Customer behaviors
- Analyze the data, create hypotheses, run experiments & prove the Customer value as recommendations to the company
- Help Product Managers in analyzing the new product/feature performance post-launch
- Act as the single point of contact for Product analysis across the company, organize Product reviews, release the Product updates regularly to the company & investors
- Coach the associate Product analysts/managers and manage work impact of 1 or 2 squads, if needed
- Collaborate with Research, Design, Marketing, BIA & Engineering teams along with the core Product team
What You Will Need
- Technical skills to work with huge amounts of data & create dashboards is necessary
- Be independent & work with less guidance from the supervisor
- Experience in handling customer behaviors data (not only transactional)
- Able to prioritize Customer Outcomes over the transactional nature of metrics & initiatives
- Excellent communication skills (as a storyteller) to all levels of teams, including various stakeholders & investors with ease and efficiency
- Able to challenge decisions taken by stakeholders or teams & provide suggestive steps leveraging insights & recommendations
- Experience in social psychology, network science, knowledge of low income segment population behaviors & their needs would be a plus point
About the Team
The Product Development Group (PDG) team for Mapan is responsible for our consumer-facing app(s) and all the infrastructure that supports it. Our Product Managers on this team work are in charge of developing guidelines and processes for product deliveries and discoveries. We collaborate closely with other teams, such as the Research, Design, and Engineering teams, as well as consult the Marketing and Business Development teams, to bring our products to life. Together, we combine all the moving parts to build technology that empowers various communities, which we believe helps people lead more efficient and fulfilling lives.
We are a tight-knit group who are passionate about all-things Products (even when we aren't working, you'll probably catch us discussing the latest products or feature-related breakthroughs) consisting of 3 Product Managers & 1 Release Manager. We work hard and play hard, and believe it or not, we actually enjoy each other’s company!
Gojek is a Super App. It is one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and a dozen other products. We are Indonesia’s first decacorn. We are also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune's list of 'Companies That Changed The World.'
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business, and MSMEs.
As of 2018, Gojek processed more than $9 billion in annualized gross transaction value across all markets where it operates - in Singapore, Vietnam, and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia (outside of China) and is the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Gojek contributed IDR 249 T to the Indonesian economy (equivalent to 2% of Indonesia's GDP in 2020). As of Q1 2021, the Gojek App witnessed over 190mn downloads by customers. The platform has over 2mn Driver Partners & ~900000 Merchant Partners across SEA.
About GoTo Financial
GoTo Financial brings secure, reliable, and user-friendly financial solutions to over 55 million monthly active users, more than 14 million merchants, and over 2.5 million driver-partners eager to benefit from the digital economy in the GoTo ecosystem.
GoTo Financial’s consumer services include GoPay, GoPayLater, and other financial services. We also serve businesses of all sizes through leading payment gateway Midtrans, Indonesia’s largest cloud POS network Moka and GoKasir. We also have the all-in-one merchant solution GoBiz, GoBiz Plus, GoStore, and Selly - available in Indonesia and Southeast Asia.Gojek and GoTo Financial are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and are equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.