Job descriptionPrudential's purpose is to help people get the most out of life. We will deliver our purpose by creating a culture in which diversity is celebrated and inclusion assured, for our colleagues, customers, and partners. We provide a platform for our people to do their best work and make an impact to the business, and in exchange, we support our people's career ambitions. We pledge to make Prudential a place where you can Connect, Grow and Succeed. Responsibilities:
- Provide support in preparing design of Recruitment Events, Recruitment Activities, Campaign and Recruitment Communication Marketing Fliers
- Provide Short Video Communication regarding events, activities, post-event highlight, and recruitment idea/achievement
- Support and contribute to recruitment events and activities
- Manage administrative support in Recruitment team activities, projects, and initiatives.
- Possess knowledge and skill in design and copywriting
- Ability to operate software design such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, or Canva
- Ability to operate software video editing such as Adobe Premier
- Ability to meet deadline and handle request in timely manner
Prudential is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equality of opportunity of benefits for all who apply and who perform work for our organisation irrespective of sex, race, age, ethnic origin, educational, social and cultural background, marital status, pregnancy and maternity, religion or belief, disability or part-time / fixed-term work, or any other status protected by applicable law. We encourage the same standards from our recruitment and third-party suppliers taking into account the context of grade, job and location. We also allow for reasonable adjustments to support people with special requirements.