Job descriptionGrow your career with us You are on a journey to join an exciting Company and be part of our success story to improve lives by developing resources sustainably. Here we offer you an exciting and dynamic work environment and will equip you with the know-how that will stretch and enhance your career journey. Role Summary: Manage day-to-day accounting activities in accordance with the organization’s accounting policies and procedures. Responsibilities: You are on a journey to join an exciting Company and be part of our success story. Here we will equip you with the know-how and experience that will define your growth. In this role that you are about to embark on, you are required to carry out the following responsibilities:
- Direct and monitor a variety of accounting activities to ensure the organization’s financial resources are managed in accordance with accounting principles and comply with all relevant regulations, laws, and standards.
- These activities may include accounts payable and receivable; general ledger maintenance; financial analysis and reporting; budgeting, revenue, and asset accounting.
- Review financial reports and accounting statements to ensure their accuracy.
- Provide technical expertise and advice to functional or operational areas managers to help them develop revenue and expense budgets, understand financial reports, and manage their financial responsibilities.
- Select and manage ongoing relationships with external consultants and advisors (e.g., accounting firms) to ensure the organization receives satisfactory standards of service.
- Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop a team of accounting professionals to ensure accounting activities are completed accurately and on time.
- A degree in the related job field.
- At least 3 to 5 years of working exposure or experience in a similar role.
- Willing to relocate to the job location.