Intrepid Group (www.intrepid.asia) is a leading marketing and ecommerce enabler in Southeast Asia. We offer end-to-end omni-channel Ecommerce management, a wide range of Digital Marketing services and advanced Technology and Analytics to our client base of leading international brands across >10 marketplaces and multiple social platforms in all 6 SEA countries. Brands love our regional presence, our excellent pro-active ecommerce service, and our advanced marketing and tech capabilities. We are well-funded and growing rapidly, with many exciting opportunities to work with leading brands and ecommerce platforms across multiple categories.
We are looking for a Designer who can support our content marketing services as a part of Intrepid’s overall business. This person will be working with a variety of our leading Brand partners, facilitate best-in-class creative work & execute campaigns. The Designer will be reporting to the Regional Head of Design.
You are creative, detail oriented and passionate about creating great designs that have a real commercial impact. You are able to work independently and have excellent time management skills. You thrive in an open and collaborative environment and are able to work with demanding timelines.
- Design static & animated visuals for a variety of channels which include social media, display advertising, deck slides beautification.
- Able to understand creative direction and has impeccable execution skills.
- Ensure designs adhere to guidelines and are consistent across ad formats, dimensions and languages.
- Accountable for on-time, on-quality delivery of content.
- Open to receive feedback from the team on ways of improving content quality.
- Be part of a dedicated team that produces best in class work.
- Preferably 2+ years of experience as a graphic designer within (digital) marketing / creative agency
- Highly proficient in using Adobe Photoshop / Adobe Illustrator / Adobe After Effects is a must
- Basic knowledge of UI & UX
- Strong problem-solving skills & willing to learn
- Good command of English
- Keen to develop ideas & has a great eye for design
- Thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment
- Opportunity for conversion to full-time, permanent employee
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent environment to grow marketing expertise, working with marketing specialists
- Opportunity to be a key part of a fast-growing enabler in SEA, offering many career opportunities
- You will be working with leading brands across different categories
- Open, collaborative and fun culture