Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc. Team
NIKE, Inc. does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. It is a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries and push out the edges of what can be. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Its culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. The brand seeks achievers, leaders and visionaries. At NIKE, Inc. it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
The NIKE, Inc. Supply Chain team is the engine that propels product around the world. Supply Chain experts ensure that every year, almost a billion units of footwear, apparel and equipment arrive at the right place, at the right time. To ensure this complex job goes off without a hitch, Supply Chain teams work with a network of more than 50 distribution centers, thousands of accounts, and more than 100,000 retail stores worldwide — making the impossible happen every single day.WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We are seeking for Inbound Partner Management Analyst who will be part of the Nike Supply Chain team based in Jakarta, Indonesia. The ideal candidate should be a strong team player with the proven logistics experience to provide immediate impact to the fast-growing business and the ability to handle ambiguity in a fast-paced, constantly evolving work environment. This role reports to Country Operations Manager with the focus on end-to-end inbound planning and management in ensuring on-time supplies and coverage for Nike Indonesia business to coordinate the movement of products from manufacturing sites to distribution facilities including cross-border shipping issues.
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
Inbound Planning & Management
- Manage inbound shipment planning, forecast, tracking, and communicating risks and opportunities.
- Obsess seasonally and launch coverage by ensuring product availability in Distribution Center.
- Ensure Inbound operations are in compliance with Customs, Legal, Statutory, Risk Management, and Trading Company requirements.
- Continuously seek and deliver process improvement across the internal and external teams to optimize inbound efficiencies for Nike Indonesia.
- Strive to improve coverage, improve availability in delivery precision, and seek solutions for improved operational efficiency with lower inbound logistics costs.
- Deliver supply chain solutions utilize existing procedures to solve routine or standard problems; apply limited judgment and discretion.
- Drive inbound operational excellence through collaboration with Liaison Office, Factories, Consolidators, Carriers, Forwarders, KSO Sucofindo, Customs Broker, and 3rd Party Logistics provider.
- Be in constant contact with business partners on Inbound and Importations-related matters.
- Identify improvement opportunities on supply chain performance metrics.
- Drive monthly/quarterly business reviews with business partners, facilitate conversations and lead supply chain performance reviews with LSP/customs brokers that drive operational performance.
- Tracking Inbound operational health metrics and driving inbound logistics cost optimization.
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
In this role, you will partner and actively collaborate with multiple internal stakeholders from Liaison Office, Global Transportations, Global Trade, Business Planning, Inventory Management, and Finance; while working with external partners including Factories, Consolidators, Carriers, Forwarders, KSO Sucofindo, Customs Broker and Nike’s partners on execution. WHAT YOU BRING TO NIKE
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in supply chain, logistics, and inbound management with a proven history of delivering results.
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics/Supply Chain or relevant field.
- Demonstrate initiative, problem-solving skills, and proven ability to handle ambiguity in a fast-paced, constantly evolving work environment.
- Strong analytical skills, and excellent written and verbal communication.
- Keen attention to detail, an aptitude for process, and hunger to continuously learn and grow.
- Advanced knowledge of SAP, Cognos, Amber Road, and MS office applications; proficiency in Excel including creating spreadsheets, complex formulas, pivot tables, etc.
- Ability to work as a strong team player within a diverse group.
- Any other professional certificates, or training in relation to the job will be an added advantage.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: NIKE does not accept candidate submissions from recruitment agencies NIKE does not have existing contracts with. NIKE will not be responsible for payment of recruitment fees for hiring of candidates whose resumes were submitted to NIKE employees or NIKE offices without NIKE’s prior permission. #LI-KR1
At NIKE, the health and safety of our employees and community is paramount. Even for roles that can be performed remotely, there will be instances where in-person presence is required at the workplace.
An offer of employment is conditional upon submission of proof of Covid-19 vaccination status, for the purpose of planning deployment at the workplace. Successful candidates will also be required to comply with relevant Covid-19 advisories from the government ministries and NIKE at all times.K
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.