DKSH is the leading Market Expansion Services provider with a focus on Asia. DKSH helps other companies and brands to actively grow their business in new or existing markets. Publicly listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange since 2012, DKSH is a global company headquartered in Zurich. With 825 business locations in 37 countries – 800 of them in Asia – and 31,970 specialized staff, DKSH generated net sales of CHF 11.0 billion in 2017. The company offers a tailor-made, integrated portfolio of sourcing, marketing, sales, distribution and after-sales services. It provides business partners with expertise as well as on-the-ground logistics based on a comprehensive network of unique size and depth. DKSH was founded in 1865. With strong Swiss heritage, the company has a long tradition of doing business in and with Asia and is deeply rooted in communities and businesses across Asia Pacific. Our success is based on our employees’ dedication and passion for their work.
Job Responsibilities General responsibilities:
- Promote and sell after sales service maintenance package and spare parts effectively
- Prepare and followup quotations to secure orders
- Identify opportunities with existing and potential new customers, and determine plans for marketing activities to promote extended sales coverage
- Maintain the existing customers and build good relationship
- Liaise with the technical team to assist customer to get solution, give the right recommendation, and solve the problem.
- Find the lost boy customers, prospecting, and followup to grow up After Sales Service business
- Meet sales target
Organize technicians for inspection program and paid service jobs that had been promoted
Job Requirements Functional skills and knowledge:
- Knowledge in machineries, control and drive, and electricity (medium to high voltage) will be highly considered
- Have a good command of written and spoken English.
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Demonstrate a good working knowledge in assigned products/services and strong selling skills
- Demonstrate basic analytical skills
- Good listener and a team worker
- Ambitious with a strong commitment to succeed
- Willing to develop knowledge and expertise
- University degree in technical or commercial field or similar through experience
- Mechanical, electrical or instrumentation & control engineering degree is preferred
Minimum two to four years’ experience in a similar role