Job descriptionA career at our company is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 60,300 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in Healthcare, Life Science and Electronics. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others.
United As One for Patients, our purpose in Healthcare is to help create, improve and prolong lives. We develop medicines, intelligent devices and innovative technologies in therapeutic areas such as Oncology, Neurology and Fertility. Our teams work together across 6 continents with passion and relentless curiosity in order to help patients at every stage of life. Joining our Healthcare team is becoming part of a diverse, inclusive and flexible working culture, presenting great opportunities for personal development and career advancement across the globe.
Roles of Project Coordinator will act as project manager for both digital and offline campaign and activitiesfor our Cardio Metabolic business unit.
You will be responsible from end-to-end process of each project as per timeline defined, starts from align the flow of project activity with the Product Manager (as project owner), provide survey content, data gathering and analysis, report on weekly basis, engage with various stakeholders internally and externally at targeted accounts as well as other partners of the project (medical device company, medical associations) and ensure report is delivered on monthly and yearly basis. You will managing defined projects to ensure all activities fit to plan, meeting the timeline, monitor and report to ensure achieve the objectives. Responsibilities are:
- Gathers survey data from respective stakeholders (Field force, Area Manager, cross fuctional, etc.) on performance, customers need, treatment map with deep understanding of customers and environment in order to plan strategies.
- In line with plan, delivers, arranges, conducts and
- Monitors and measures implementation of the plan against agreed measures (i.e target activity, flow project implementation and result/performance)
- Develop, monitor and evaluate project plan activities
- Conducting cross functional internal meeting on monthly
- Budget management for Project Initiative project
- Actively create monthly review, reports, analysis and updated progress of Project Initiative
- Ensure Project initiative fit with KPI
Portfolio & Sales Management:
- Identifies marketing and sales opportunities based on targeted outlet situation
- Adapt flexible flow activity on targeted outlet
- Presents project initiative to stakeholders in targeted outlet
- Provides validated data survey on targeted outlet by collaborating with sales team
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and KOL's on targeted outlet
- Ensure relationship management are maintained properly
- Maintain relationship with external stakeholders accordingly
Who You Are
- Having at least 1-year experience in Digital Marketing
- Minimum Bachelor's, preferably in Pharmacy, Biotechnology, Public Health or Science related field
- Having experience in Project Management in Pharma company is preferred
- Good understanding in agile project management
- Excellent in spreadsheet (data analysis) and develop engaging presentation with various creative tools.
- Strong analytical thinking, good problem solving skill, innovative person
- Fluent in English
- Good interpersonal and communication skill to build harmonious relationship with stakeholders
- Able to work under pressure, and willing to go extra miles to perform job responsibilities
- Willing for minimum 1-year contract (extension available based on project availability)
What we offer: With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
Curious? Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
Job Requisition ID: 244590
Location: Jakarta Timur
Career Level: C - Professional (1-3 years)
Working time model: full-time
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our Candidate Services team at 844-655-6466 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday. If you are a resident of a Connecticut or Colorado, you are eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday, for assistance.
Notice on Fraudulent Job Offers
Unfortunately, we are aware of third parties that pretend to represent our company offering unauthorized employment opportunities. If you think a fraudulent source is offering you a job, please have a look at the following information .
Job Segment: Medical, Biotech, Neurology, Oncology, Relationship Manager, Science, Healthcare, Customer Service