Baik Group is currently seeking an agile, energetic Virtual Producer to help us prep our various virtual events and ensure that the event goes smoothly when being recorded. As a Virtual Producer Volunteer, you are responsible for conducting the whole production of our events. You should have the technical as well as management skills to make sure all the cameras, microphones, and content are set up and optimized for carrying a successful result. Clear communication and teamwork are a big plus in this role!
This job is for you if:
- You're experienced in executing and managing live virtual events (e.g., via Zoom, IG) for audiences
- You're great at navigating virtual delivery platforms to manage content and interactive activities
- You carry an ability to troubleshoot and resolve common issues and assist speakers and participants in working through technical challenges
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You're familiar with applications such as Canva, Google Forms, etc
- You got the ability to manage stress and perform under pressure
Here’s what an ordinary day of work might look like:
- Set-up and testing of virtual meeting space for live events
- Manage the technical delivery of live events: Provide technical guidance and instruction, track timing and deploy interactive activities, provide technical support as needed
- Perform technology checks with speakers and teams involved to ensure preparedness
- Provide resources to record and save the recorded virtual event
- Review content/make recommendations for delivery based on knowledge of platform features and capabilities
- Run content rehearsal to practice transitions interactive activities and confirm timing
- Assist in monitoring participants attendance, “check-in,” and feedbacks
What we have in store for you:
- Flexible work hours
- On the job training
- Resume/CV assistance
- Extensive Network
- Gain valuable work experience
- Join our Baik Ambassador Program
We are an equal opportunity place to work and committed to making a diverse and inclusive workplace.
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Are you interested in making your mark? If you are, you will need to upload a recent copy of your resume with a cover letter, portfolio, and additional supporting documents. Make a cover letter with no more than one paragraph and tell us why you want to join us. By joining our innovative team, you’ll have the opportunity to do precisely that. Baik Group is at the forefront of the industry, and we are always looking for talented professionals as we continue to grow. Take a look through our openings and reach out if you think you’d be the right fit. We’d love to have you contact us at careers(at)baikgroup.com for any questions.
Visit our website at baikgroup.com. Have a great day!
Follow us on social media⬇️
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Volunteer
- Have you followed our Instagram @baikgp?
- Have you followed our LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/baikgroup/ ?
- SMA/SMU/SMK (Required)
- English (Required)